Blake's Past Catches Up with Her(Blake X Ex Male Reader)

Blake's life wasn't easy growing up she rarely trusted humans but she soon met Y/n a boy her age that wasn't exactly what she thought he was. At first they didn't seem to get along when they became partners in a team but over time they slowly grew close as more than partners albeit a little on the rocky side but they then got together as a couple and shared their hobbies and interests. Y/n liked reading Ninjas of Love with her he found some of the romance to be cheesy and funny with her while Blake enjoyed watching him play video games and played Mario Kart 8 with him sometimes to decide what to order for take out. Three years passed by and marriage was on the cards for Y/n and Blake however he noticed a strange change in Blake's personality like she wasn't as friendly or cuddly like she used to be even one time when Y/n tried to hug her she lashed out by scratching his face even though it wasn't meant to be intentional. It was then they decided to have a talk and this is where our story begins.

Y/n: Blake I think its time we had a talk.

Blake was reluctant at first but sighed knowing what he was going to say.

Blake: Can I go first?

Y/n nodded.

Blake: The truth is I have started to lose love for you Y/n and I know that you have been working hard to provide for us. But I am tired of us just not seeing each other not feeling loved. Hell you haven't even thought about sex with me in months!! Are you cheating on me!!

Y/n: Are you finished talking.

Blake got a little annoyed by his response but nodded. Now it was his turn to talk.

Y/n: Okay I admit I haven't been exactly the best in giving you attention or love. But don't your dare... DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING ON YOU BLAKE BELLADONNA!!! I have been nothing but loyal to you and you alone!! 

Blake flinched when she saw how angry he was.

Y/n: Do you have proof.

Blake: N no..

Y/n: Then why accuse me of such a thing huh!!! ANSWER ME!! 

Blake: I was just tired of being alone okay tired of feeling not loved. But this can't go on anymore we have to make a choice either we work through this or break up.

Y/n: The fact you accused me of cheating on you shows how little you trust me Blake you wanna know why I was working so hard these past few months why I have been busting my ass coming home tired and taking on more work than  anyone in my workplace all so I can give you this.

Y/n took out a ring adorned with a black diamond. She blushed seeing it.

Blake: You were planning on proposing but I you we

Y/n: Take a good look at it Blake because this relationship is over. 

Blake: Wait!! Please don't go I'm sorry Y/n I'm sorry for doubting you please don't leave please!!

Y/n: You don't get to decide Blake.. I trusted you and the fact you just accused me. Yea I get its not about me but you had the nerve to accuse me like that. We are done Blake don't even bother trying to call me or texting me. Pack your stuff and get out of my apartment!!