Unexpected Science(Scientist Male Reader X Weiss)

Y/n was an inventor albeit an unorthodox one as his inventions were on the wacky side since he lacked any strength he made up for it with his exosuit and laser weapons made from elements besides dust. One experiment he was working on was a growth ray to increase the size of fruit and vegetables to help those in poverty. While his goal was noble others would use his experiments for their own personal gain. That will all change when a certain Schnee Heiress would bare the brunt of one his experiments gone wrong and said experiment would be his growth ray. And this tale will be wacky and spicy so hold on to your hats folks.

(Warning: This oneshot contains themes of body inflation if your not into that sort of thing then move on to the next chapter.)

Y/n: Alright this should work hopefully now if my calculations are correct this should grow the potato.

Y/n aimed his growth ray at the vegetable only for Weiss to walk in and startle him by yelling.

Weiss: Y/N!!! What are you doing!!

Y/n: GAAAH!!!

Y/n accidentally fired the ray at Weiss causing her chest and hips to grow a few sizes. After the light died down she looked at her self in the mirror and screamed.

Weiss: KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU DOLT!!! CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME I WILL SMOTHER YOU!!!!

Y/n: EEEP!!!

Y/n tried to fix it only to see her getting more and more angry.

Weiss: HURRY UP!!! OR I WILL EEEK!!!

She tripped since her new curves caused her to fall and land on top of him and crushing the growth ray.

Weiss: EEEP! Stop squirming their mega sensitive you dolt!! AAH!! I said stop!!! Wait?? Can you breathe.

Y/n: MMMMMMMMPPHHHH!!!

Weiss: Oh my goodness!!

She manages to rollover and he gets his breath back.

Y/n: I think I saw my life flash before my eyes.

Weiss: Oh for the love of Gods. Are you going to fix this mess or not!

Y/n saw his invention wedged between her massive buttcheeks.

Y/n: About that it seems my device is in between your buttocks.

Weiss: Oh for the love of all things holy. Well don't just stand there get it out.

Y/n: Do I have your permission to??

Weiss: YES JUST DO IT YOU DOLT!!!

Y/n tried to gently dislodge it from her butt however every sensation made her moan involuntarily as she covered her mouth which made things ten times worse. After a few minutes he finally got it free from her butt and noticed the lens used for focusing the energy was cracked.