A Bears Snowy Holiday (Bear Faunus X Team Rwby)

Sequel to A Bears Sweet Love for Honey

After what happened with General Ironwoods experiments Y/n and the rest of his team/family were finally free from to be themselves. Y/n and his four girlfriends Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long are in an open relationship and the girls share Y/n among themselves which can be funny sometimes. Eyeore and his girlfriend Coco took it slow as she liked Eyeore for his honesty and cuddles on cold nights. Rabbit and Velvet decided to open up their own little bakery which was a good idea at the time as Velvet was Pregnant with a litter of little baby bunnies who knew they were good with multiplication. As for Piglet and Emerald they decided to open up a jewelry store called The Happy Hog Gem Cutters it sold rare stones at a modest price along with dust crystals for those at Beacon who need a little extra more and a business partnership with the owner From Dust Till Dawn. Now our tale begins with Y/n and his best friend Tigger training in the arena while Team Rwby watched from the sidelines.

Y/n: Bring it on Tigger!!!

Tigger: You too Pooh!!!!

Both of them punched and roared shaking the arena. Then Team Rwby walked in seeing their boyfriend sparring with his best friend.

Ruby: Ah as usual our big teddy bear is at it again.

Weiss: Yep always training non stop and slurping honey. I swear he is so cute.

Blake: I love cuddling him.

Yang: He is also a great cook its hard to believe that 2 years have passed ever since that fateful night at the dance.

As the girls were remembering past adventures with Y/n and friends they then started to think towards the future. Ruby was thinking about being a teacher at Beacon and teaching students about weapons like the crazy weapon lover she is. Weiss wasn't sure about taking over her families company but after introducing Y/n to her father which he was scared of Y/n being angry. That made her giggle every time she remembered that. Blake though was more than happy having a litter with him and more than once tried to hog him from the rest of the girls. However they had a talk and decided they would take turns on love making. Yang though made it clear that she wanted to go slow despite losing an arm after what happened when Beacon fell. It took her time to accept the fact that she lost a piece of herself but with Y/n beside her and caring for her and the rest of the girls everything seemed more bearable. Even Y/n's friend Tigger managed to woo Siena Khan former leader of the White Fang if it wasn't for him and Y/n saving her from Adam's coup de tat she would have been gutted like a trout. As they finished reminiscing Y/n came over to the girls covered from head to toe in sweat but was glowing as the sun light shone on him the girls blushed since he took off his shirt and smiled at them with his signature gentle goofy grin.

Y/n: Hey girls what are you all talking about?

Yang: Oh just remembering old times.

Ruby: Um babe your kind of um.

Blake: So hot.

Ruby: BLAKE!!! Naughty kitty.

Weiss: Oh you dolt just go get cleaned before we have our way with you.

Y/n blushed and hid his face shyly. While Tigger chuckled.

Tigger: Looks like they got you pegged buddy. Anyway I better get going winter break is coming up and I promised Sienna we would go to Mistral for our honeymoon.

Y/n: Right how could I forget you two tied the knot. Well I'll see you later my friend.

As they parted ways Y/n made his way to the showers he started to notice changes in the girls behaviors when they were around him. Maybe it was because of his scent they always clung to him when they were alone. He didn't mind though. As he cleaned himself he thought about how Ruby always made him feel happy with making him honey cookies and rubs behind his ears. Weiss always liked snuggling with him and Blake in bed teasing him by rubbing his belly and making him pout. Yang enjoyed training with him and how he always dogpiles on her and nuzzles her and nibbled her ears. So for the longest time he had been debating with Sun Wu Kong and Lie Ren about marriage for a while.