Author's note [Skippable]

Hey there, been a while. (once again)

I'll start off by saying this is my last mha fanfiction, and definitely not a proud sendoff.

There are numerous things that I want to do to this story, like entirely rewriting it, but it needs to be done now. I've learned a lot through the course of just three stories and it's a shame that I can't bring it all together for this one, but life be like that. You learn things over time, like the fact that no book in the history of writing has POVs specifically written in it, but it's a common trend in this genre/website for some reason. Not to be a hypocrite, since this book is mixed with 3rd-person perspectives and POVs, but my next work will have none of it.

If this story reads like a tidal wave with shifting quality, that's because it is. Massive drops and rises with no consistency. That's my fault, that's when I hadn't planned it and improvised on the spot. Even if I had 10+ pages of planning & notes, you can't expect all the nitty gritty details until you start writing it.

Additionally, I noticed that way too many of you realize if I even slightly change a picture for these chapters. (note the red line in The Jump) So you'll see I spent a bit more time in the old PS to make these for all of you, unless it's literally the first Google search with just some color correction, most have been custom-made.

The world has a funny way of making first attempts shine much more brightly than they should, and that definitely applies to "The Jump." I hate that story with a passion, but seeing how it's received, I can't just delete it. So many plot holes take place in there, it's almost like Swiss cheese. The ending, in fact, is just lazy, like why the hell would Izuku join back UA after being betrayed by it? illogical really. I don't wish to put anyone down, if you like it, good for you, but don't expect me to reciprocate the feeling just because of how well-received it is.

Well if you read up until this point, I might as well tell you that I'm working on a novel next, which is not based on anything in particular. You can read this in the meantime, though I'm not saying it'll last long though to do so. (expect me to be quiet for years)

Enjoy your existence.

Don't talk to me about "Resilience," I refuse to associate with it.