Chapter 25 - Shaken

A wave of cold air passed all of us, and Todoroki managed to break out of the pressure to act. "Doh- Don't Stand still now! Save them!" I instantly activated full cowling and dashed to kick Stain's sword out of his hands. All of us were breathing heavily, even with both the hero killer and that mysterious person being partially frozen. "You- You brats..." Stain said. Then, behind me, I heard subtle rattling and I turned to see that Fist was shaking. "Don't worry, we'll save you soon."

Fist began to shake more vigorously and began to groan loudly as soon as I spoke, the ice was- *CrACK* "RAAHHHHH" Fist roared before they put their hand together and smashed the ground beneath to pieces. "ARE THEY FRIEND OR FOE?" Todorki yelled. "I don't know!" I answered as I jumped back from the impact.

Fist slowly picked himself up, placing a hand on his face. "That was stupid Red, now we need to run away before Head kills us to kill." Wait... That voice! I heard it before! It was at the USJ! Are they the same Hero!?

Fist then walked towards the frozen body of Stain and punched it so hard the ice shattered. He then just kicked off the wall and left.

...

"Who was that?" Shoto asked. "I- have no idea, but we should head back now," Tenya commented with both of us agreeing. Shoto began to carry Stain seeing as he was the least hurt and we walked out of the alleyway. "Hey, Izumi, are you ok?" Tenya asked. "I'm fine" "Are you sure, your legs are shaking vigorously" "They are?" I had to look down to notice. "It must be that scream... it felt horrible" Tenya nodded, "That felt like something else."

"YOU IDIOT!" Gran Torino yelled as he kicked me in the face. "In disaster situations, the juniors stay with the pros!" He then calmed down, "Still, I'm relieved you're alright, but... who's that?" He pointed to Shoto. "It's the hero killer, Stain," Tenya responded. Gran Torino looked at me with a blank expression, as did two other heroes who arrived just now. *FLAP*

"EVERYONE DUCK!"

Faster than I could realize, a Nomu grabbed my shoulder with his claw-like foot and carried me. "Don't panic! I'll save you!" yelled Gran Torino. Then in a blur, the hero killer regained consciousness and somehow jumped above me and stabbed it.

The creature dropped to the ground with me, and then Stain stepped forwards. "Fake heroes... plague this city, only looking for themselves." With every word, Stain's vicious tongue exempted pure bloodlust. "Those... are who I kill.... Then... the only survivors are the true heroes! Those who save for the sake of saving! Those who mean to be the icons! Of PEACE!"

Stain stopped talking after that...

No one could stand firm with the aura everyone felt, my classmates and I were terrified and on our knees, some heroes joined us, and even Endeavor stepped back. It took a good while before we realized Stain passed out from his injuries, while he was still standing.

[The next day]

"You've got a visitor"

All of us turned to the door when Gran Torino spoke, we were currently recovering at the Hosu General Hospital. In came a tall man with a dog face, but a badge that identified him as the chief of police. He informed us about Stain's condition and that all his wounds were treatable, but he ended with a question. "According to the doctor's reports, the right part of his ribcage has a fracture in the form of a fist, and I was personally curious, were you the cause of that?" All of us looked at each other for a second before we realized who it was.