Chapter 8 - Entrance

Izumi POV

It's been about a month since I started cleaning up the beach, and now I am finally done.

I took a sigh of relief as the beach was clean again, I had been overworked for this, but I have to give 110% for anything now.

"HEY THERE IZUMI, OH MY GOD!"

Dad has arrived, and he looks very shocked to see the beach completely clean.

"I had asked you to clean the beach! But I did not expect you to be done so quickly!"

"Well *huff* I *puff* needed to do this right?" I said with a shaky breath.

"That's right! Now, look at you! With those muscles, you don't look like the daughter of my true form anymore!"

He was right, I developed my form a lot with this training. I just hope I can handle his quirk.

"Now! Are you ready to receive my quirk?"

"YEAH!" I yelled in enthusiasm.

Dad reached up and took out a hair

"EAT THIS!"

.

..

...

"What?"

"You see, this quirk is given out by the ingestion of DNA, along with the consent of the previous user."

"Oh ok, so you're not just... asking me to eat your hair..."

"I promise not!"

"Ok... well... hand it over"

I held up the hair over my head.

Ok well, *gulp* here we go.

And down it went.

"Ok well! Don't neglect your training! It's sure to come useful during the entrance exams!"

"Thanks, Dad... so do I have your quirk now?"

"Not yet! You still have to absorb it, but you will acquire it before the exams for sure! To activate it at first, bring forth all of your heroic feelings and charge!"

"Alright, Dad! I'll be sure to get in!" I said enthusiastically.

I then ran home to make it for dinner.

I arrived at the street and ran to break into my house,

*Door slam*

"Hey Honey! OH MY GOD!" Mom screamed.

"Mom!? Is everything alright!?"

"Sorry, it's just... seeing you in that crop top with your muscles, it's a shocker every time."

"Ah, *Chuckle* well I need to train for the entrance exams"

"Well anyways, to preserve your muscles for tomorrow, I made a big dinner tonight!"

"Thanks, Mom!"

"It's no problem... now... GO TAKE A BATH!"

"AH! YES-YES-" I ran upstairs.

I got out my spare set of clothes and stepped inside the bathroom.

...