Chapter 43 - Tear

A serious headache was fighting me.

That hallucination of... her was extremely agitating, I had to chase it down until it vanished. Now, I feel like I was in a coma. Even now, opening my eyes, I can see a classic blue bed with white ceilings like I'm... in... a... hospital ward...

That's... Eraser Head. Where... am I?

"Fis-"

I kicked off of the bed immediately, I need to get out of there.

"Stop Them!" yelled Eraser Head, then I saw Lemillion blocking the doorway. I didn't care, I used a technique in broad daylight, Ring.

As soon as he was flipped around, I ran by him and kicked down the door into a long hallway with a boarded-up door at the end. Aizawa came out not a second after with his capture weapon ready, so I dashed forwards as fast as I could and punched through the planks... and the tens of students against it? "Oh my god! It's them!" "It's the vigilante!" "Ahhh!"

I didn't care for their screams, I wouldn't know where I was on the UA campus, so I went with the fastest route possible to get out of there, off the railing.

The sound of the students was drowned out by the swift whirrs of Eraser Head's weapon flying towards me as I fell. I didn't reasonably consider how high I was on the building, the ground is now fast approaching, and I'll need to brace!

*Crash*

Oww... I landed on one of my shoulders, that's definitely broken, at least it's not the dominant one.

RUN! Eraser Hea_ is rig_t above y_u!

I picked myself up and immediately ran straight forwards to the wall, if I'm lucky I could maybe get over in time. "STAY STILL!" I heard someone yelling behind me. Shit, the wall is straight, how do I get over it?!

I don't know what to do!? What do I do!?!

SHUT UP AND LET ME CONTROL YOU FOR A MOMENT!

Fine! Go!

A capture weapon was approaching fast. Red jumped and dug his fingers into the concrete as hard as he could to get a grip, he then immediately pulled himself over to the top of the wall. At the last moment, I could hear a tree ruffling. Eraser Head is coming.

RUN!

I KNOW

UA was unfortunately next to a road, but we couldn't slow down. Red nearly avoided two different cars while running, I don't think I've ever felt more scared than now. "YOU HAVEN'T RECOVERED FIST! STAY STILL!"

We were tunnel-visioned, nothing matters now, ignore the pain and run. run. run. Run straight to darkness, hide from it all. Eraser Head can't follow what he can't see.

.

..

...

I think... we're safe now.

That was to_ close

How the hell did I end up in there?!

It must've be_n after your fight with Endeavor