Chapter 10 - The first of many

Izumi POV

"The time is here! The time is here! The time-"

I turned off my alarm and looked through the window. The sun was shining and the postman should come today, today, is the day my dreams rise or crumble.

I knew I failed, I didn't get any points, and after the 0-pointer, I got brought immediately to the emergency room. However, I still wanted to hear it, I wasn't going to give up until someone punched and screamed it in my face.

I dressed and ran down the stairs, mom was at the table but I ignored it and went straight to the door.

I run outside and check the mailbox, I look inside and only see... nothing?

"Izumi! Are you looking for this?" Mom yelled from the door, waving a letter in the air.

I run and snatch it out of her hand, UA's logo is right there!

Running inside I rip it apart to see a sort of pad.

"What is- WHA!"

"Hello, I am here! As a hologram!"

It was a hologram of Dad, was he the one delivering the news?

"For this test, there actually was a secret category that you didn't know about, Hero Points!"

"WH- WHAT?"

With this very narratively convenient factor, I- I got through! School starts in 1 week, and I still can't believe that this is working.

Izuku POV

As I sat at the edge of the top of a building, I felt the breeze of the city brush through my hair.

Today is the start.

"Now, as soon as I put on this mask, Izuku will never breathe again. The only things left are those desires and me."

I put the black mask on, snapping it on my head as the mechanism behind it closed.

I jump to the next building. So far, only kids have been on my mind for some reason, my first goal is to kill myself, my second is to get rid of those desires that stop me, and my third is to stop anyone who tries the same. Statistics showed that 80% of the quirkless ended their own lives, which Izuku knew all too well why. They deserve redemption, I almost had mine, but I lost it to my sister. Now, I'm just a roaming monster who doesn't even know himself.

Red mainly trained my physical capabilities, since it wasn't easy for a person with a fake ID to legally obtain a weapon. When I thought of a name for myself, it was quite a discussion.

--Flashback--

I need a name

For your vigilante self?

Yeah

I'm not really in the creative department

Well, I can't just be a nameless vigilante, can I?

I mean you could?

Nah, that's less cool in my opinion

What if-

*THUMP*

OW!

OW!