Chapter 24 - Grime

From the world outside, a black figure was skipping buildings at once and rapidly approaching the site of the fire. A cape that was gliding through the wind and iron plates that reflected the moonlight. To many, a fearful entity, a vigilante who had made his place one day and had firmly held it in his hands.

He would show off his skills in his encounter with a familiar monster, a Nomu. He crossed it as he approached the streets, and, after throwing a rock at it, grabbed its attention.

This Nomu was not as strong as the one he encountered at the USJ but a formidable foe nonetheless. Fist started by trying to charge at the Nomu, but it evaded by jumping to the next building. Fist pursued and started to throw his first punches, the Nomu was hit by the first and then immediately screamed in pain. He possessed a danger-sensing quirk that didn't alert him of Fist for some reason. Confused, he stood back to try and understand who it was up against, he didn't realize then that Fist was already in reach of his second punch. Another yell filled the air, the monster couldn't understand what it was up against that its quirk didn't signal. So. It ran.

Using its wings it flew away as far as it could, it could hear the vigilante follow in frustration with subtle bellows of wrath. The voice did not fall on deaf ears but it didn't trigger itself in memory either. The monster continued smoothly, letting itself relax as it thought it was safe, little did it know it would be its last flight.

Propulsing himself from a nearby building that was just slightly higher, the vigilante grabbed a hold of one wing. "KEEP RUNNING MOUSE" he spoke with utter wrath. In an instant he ripped off a wing from the Nomu, earning a last scream of pain. As it fell from the skies, the vigilante opened his hand so the tip of his middle finger pointed to the center of his chest. Then, synchronized with the impact of the ground, he punched through the chest of the beast.

"I've got to make the most of my time... Quick! WHERE ARE OTHERS" The vigilante ran as fast as they could, back to the site of the fire. Once back, they immediately stepped back at the sight of something. "That's Endeavor... I'm not strong enough for that." At the same time, a frosty aura mixed with steam was coming out of an alleyway 2 blocks away from him. "But that looks interesting"

Izumi POV

"Shoto, try to trap his legs!" "I'm trying!"

A knife passed my cheek by an inch. "You need to get out of the way." the vigilante snarled.

Shoto sent out another ice trail, and Stain dodged by jumping on the wall. I tried to kick his sword out of the way, but he dodged it and aimed for my head. I use my hands to grab onto the sword and push it down. Stain immediately takes advantage of it and pulls his serrated edge back, cutting my fingers. "Damn it!" I instantly jumped back before Stain licked my blood and I froze in place. "Izumi! You need to stay away from his blades!" "I know!"

As soon as I turned my head around, I saw a knife fast approaching my head, it got blocked by Todoroki's ice at the last moment. "I can't protect both of you like this!"

"Then why don't you stop..."

Stain was behind us, he was lying over Tenya with a blade over his head. "You kids shouldn't bother yourselves with this world yet-" Recipro Burst!

In an instant, Tenya kicked himself off the ground and Stain away. "I'm not done yet!" Tenya followed up with a flurry of kicks that pushed Stain further back until he ran out of time. "You brat!"

We're now at a stalemate with three of us on one side of the alleyway and stain on the other. "You got lucky there, I won't let you slip away twice "

"Alright what do we do now?" Shoto asked. "I got an idea," Tenya said.

Tenya explained that he would run out as bait and I would follow behind, after he probably gets stabbed, I should use my quirk to invade his soul while Todoroki freezes him in place. "Alright ready?"

"Go-" "YARHHHH!!"

Out of nowhere a black figure jumped down from the ceiling and attacked Stain. "Who is that?!" Shoto yelled. "I don't know! But they're attacking Stain!" The two began to exchange blows rapidly, with Stain constantly slashing at the figure while it tried to hit him with punches. "Is that a hero?!" Tenya asked and looked at me. "I don't know, I've never seen them before!" Then a flash of white light released from the figure's hands and blinded Stain. While he tried to clear his eyes, it punched him straight in the chest.

POW

Stain was blown away to the other side of the alleyway, that punch was comparable to a Detroit smash. At first, I thought that figure wasn't a villain but its way of fighting... its brutality..., I'm- actually being pressured by his presence.

"STAND UP, STAIN!!" he bellowed.

Then, from behind us, Stain picked himself up from the trash bins he was kicked into. "Ugh. God. Why are you here now, FIST!" Stain picked up his swords and held one in his mouth. "You're a goddamn insane vigilante, I've seen you do some incredible things and others that are borderline sociopathic." Stain loosened his shoulders and perched himself low. "I wonder who you really are... Now let's see how you bleed!"

In an instant, both of them charged forwards between us and collided in the middle. Not one of us could move, everyone was overpowered by the pressure of both of them. Stain slashed from the side with Fist just standing still and waiting for the blade to bounce off. Afterward, they tried again to blind Stain with their hand but he turned away at the last moment and thrust a knife toward his shoulder. Fist didn't move and right after the tip of the knife hit their shoulder Stain grunted and pushed it through until it drew blood. Fist then quickly kicked off Stain's hand and threw the knife behind him, "You're not going to get a drop, you hear me?" Stain took out one last knife from his belt, tainted with dry blood, a vicious smile was on his face. "You're dying today," Stain said as he brought the knife up to his mouth, and licked it. Fist stopped moving and Stain began to laugh, "I was saving that one! You don't remember our scuffle 5 days ago?! I hit your thumb there!" Stain slowly unsheathed his chipped katana from his back, "I'm ending your little legacy..."

The hero killer began to step forwards toward the helpless Fist, swinging his katana in a motion that showed he would slit their throat. Then, he slowly raised it to the side of Fist's neck, "Perish with all the others."

*FREEZE*