Chapter 15 - Fulmination

You idiot, saying my name out loud

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH USING THE NAME OF SOMEONE WHO'S DEAD?

THEY HAVEN'T ACCEPTED THAT I'M DEAD YET! YOU CRETIN!

Now now girls, we don't want to start a catfight here-

SHUT! UP!

Ok, I'll just go fuck myself over there then

*sigh* The problem is that you used my name, but you didn't say that I was Yagi, which is good

DID I DO THAT?

Yes, you said that "Yagi" was the one who sent "me"

...

I don't get it

He's saying that instead of revealing that you were Izuku Yagi, you said Izuku Yagi sent you to do it, like a contractor to an assassin or something.

AH I GET IT NOW

We need to choose our resting spots better next time, but for now, there is Kenban and Eikyo's project we've got to attend tomorrow.

Izumi POV

The week of hell is done.

It was a test in every subject to assess our capabilities, but now it's finally over, and the first day of school starts with the heroics class unique to the hero course students.

"I can't wait to see what teacher it is..." Mina whispered to me, "Yeah me too" I replied.

We grew close during the week of hell, she helped me with some of my mathematics practice since I got stuck, and I helped her study heroics in return.

"It should be about tim-" "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

"ALL MIGHT?" the class all said at once.

"YES IT IS I, AND I WILL BE TEACHING YOU HEROICS!"

I was so focused on the week of hell that I completely forgot that Dad is a teacher now. Wait... dad as a teacher? This is not going to be well.

"YOUR FIRST CLASS WILL BE A COMBAT ASSIGNMENT, SO GET YOUR GYM UNIFORMS AND HEAD TO GROUND BETA!"

As expected, it's going to be in full force this entire year.

Sometime later, we all arrived on a platform with da- All Might explaining the assignment.

"Now then! In this assignment, you will be split up into 2 teams, heroes and villains!"

There was some side chatter on the concept for hero course students but it wasn't significant.

"The villain team has to defend a nuclear weapon for a certain time until it is armed! The hero team's job is to stop their scheme and capture the villains!"

The blue-haired engine legs raised his hand. "How are the teams decided?"

"By random of course! Now I shall pull the two teams from this lottery box!"

Oh no, random luck, I've never had a great chance at those. I'm sure of what's going to happen.

"Yagi and Uraraka as the heroes and Bakugo and Ida as the villains!"

I knew it.

"I'm gonna break you to pieces," Katsuki whispered.

10 minutes passed and we were now in position just outside of the building, with earpieces for All Might to instruct us on.