3

(Y/n) was putting more pastries in the display case, wiping her forehead as she closed the sliding door. The day was bright and blue. White floofy clouds were casually floating in the sky as the sun's rays blared down onto the city.

She was alone today working the shift since Hana called in sick and Niragi had to go to Osaka for a funeral. She sighed, grabbing the remote nearby and turning the volume up to hear the news. Again, it was about Bonten. She rolled her eyes, were they really a big deal or what?

The entrance door to the cafe swung open causing her eyes to dart to the customer, "greetings—" her smile faded as she gazed at the familiar trio before her, "great." She mumbled under her breath.

Sanzu, Ran and Rindou were pleasantly surprised when they entered the Sweets Cafe only to be greeted by the same (h/c)-haired beauty they were obsessed with. Smirks crawled onto their handsome features, they couldn't wait to tell the others.

"Hey there, beautiful~." Ran leaned coolly against the counter with a lazy grin, his purple hues darted to her name tag, "(y/n)." He drawled out, causing shivers to erupt from her body at the way he said it.

"We can finally put a name to a priceless beauty." Rindou pitched in, chuckling. He eyed her up and down shamelessly, stopping at certain areas of her body before meeting her annoyed (e/c) hues.

"What can i get you?" (Y/n) ignored their attempts to woo her...or was it flirting? She could feel their heated gazes on her body and even though she was clothed, she still felt bare before them, irking her.

"You~." Sanzu reached close to her, his hot breath touching her ear as he whispered the words. His rough fingers tucked a stray piece of her hair behind her ear, lingering a bit longer than usual causing the (h/c)-ette to shove his face away.

"Can you please stop? I'm trying to do my job!" (Y/n) huffed out, "if you're not gonna order anything then please leave." She gestured to the door.

She was not in the mood for these three. Just by one encounter she could already tell they were womanizers and probably man-whore's who preyed on innocent girls for a night of fun. Bleh.

Ran chuckled, raising his hand in defense, "sorry, baby. We'd like an order of three black coffees and four dorayaki's to-go." He whipped out his wallet, paying with a hundred bill.

Silently, (y/n) typed in the orders on the register and rung them up before changing the bill and handing the short purple-haired male his change, only to freeze when he stuffed it into her apron, "keep it," he smirked.

The guys watched amused as she yanked the change out and shoved it in the tip jar, glaring at them, "I'm not a fucking stripper, there's a tip jar right here." She spoke through gritted teeth.

Her words cause the bonten trio to imagine the (h/c)-ette actually stripping for them in a sexy bra and panty set. The lewd thought had their pants nearly constricting.

What a coincidence for them to meet the same girl thrice. It must be fate. Usually whenever they had one-night stands, they never see the same girl again, but this time it's different. The (h/c)-ette was someone who they met at the club by chance and honestly they hadn't expected see her again at all, assuming it was just a one-time thing. How wrong they were....

The bonten trio eyed her backside, more specifically her ass (flat or not, idk). D

"Never expected you to work at a cafe." Rindou murmured loudly enough for them to hear. He tilted his head, watching intently as (y/n) prepared their drinks and their boss's snack.

Scoffing, (y/n) glanced at them, "of course you wouldn't, we hardly know each other to the point we can call each other best friends or whatever." She smartly remarked. "I'm sorry my job doesn't fit your expensive standards, ya know, since it's a low class job and everything." She sarcastically said.

Ran quirked an eyebrow, "we didn't mean to offend you or anything, working a cafe job is nothing short of low-class, it's pretty popular for men like us when we just need something to drink or snack on." He pointed out with a soft grin, not being perverted for once in his life.

(Y/n) glanced at him, awkwardly looking away, "whatever." She muttered, placing the items on the counter, "here you go."

Sanzu grinned, his diamond shaped scars stretching as he did so, "hey, how 'bout giving us your number?" He leaned his arm on the counter. It would be one step into getting closer to her and hopefully getting her roped into bonten more...till she can't escape.

"Goodbye." (Y/n) waved at them, rolling her eyes at the trio. Sanzu pouted, before grinning, waving his hand offhandedly as he and the Haitani brothers left the cafe. He pulled out his phone once they were far off, blue eyes glinting obsessively, "Boss would love to hear this." He chuckled deeply.

..................

At Bonten HQ in the meeting room, the eight executives were gathered around discussing missions and other important business. "Kakucho, did you take care of Mr. Chota? His debt is far to be paid, 3,000,000 million yen." Kokonoi glanced at the stoic scarred male.

"Yeah," kakucho began, sitting up a bit, "it seems he knew Bonten was gonna target him soon cause i had to deal with four armed guys." He sighed, brushing his aegean hair back.

Takeomi then spoke up, ruffling through some papers, "our trade with the chinese mafia is going great. We got a new shipment of guns in the warehouse, some of our guys are working on it already." The others nodded.

Kokonoi then clicked away on his laptop and a much more interesting topic showed on the projector screen...(y/n) (l/n). The picture of the girl had all the bonten executives sitting up with rapt attention, heck, even Mikey paused eating his dorayaki to pay attention.

"It's no secret we've all come an agreement that this little vixen here has gotten all our attention," the money-maker began, eyeing the others with a smirk, "(y/n) works at Sweets Cafe and get this...she recently moved to Tokyo three months ago from L.A, US." He explained, "her parents are still alive and are currently still in Los Angeles.

Mochi quirked an eyebrow, "so our angel is a foreigner?" He grinned. "That explains the beauteous looks she has and her fiery personality." He chuckled, folding his hands together.

"Foreign women are hot!" Sanzu cackled loudly, he never slept with one but he's seen the pictures to know how sexy they were, now they got a literal one in front of them, it must be their lucky day!

The guys—minus mikey—chuckled, "anyways, she moved to one of the apartments here in japan." Koko pulled up her current address, "our baby lives right...there." He smirked, sticking his tongue out as he showed them a picture of which room she rented out.

Sanzu chuckled deeply, popping a pill in his mouth as he smirked, "heh, we're kind of like eight mates looking for an omega to fuck with for life." The ideology got the men snickering. They were the wolves and (y/n) was their cute little bunny innocently being brought into their dangerous circle.

"Do you think she knows who we are?" Kakucho questioned, humming in thought. The others pondered on the question.

"I don't think she does." Takeomi spoke up, causing the others to dart their eyes to him, "she's practically new to tokyo, I hardly think she knows about Bonten or whether we're associated with it or not. She probably believes we're some rich billionaires." He mused, chuckling.

He wasn't wrong. The bonten trio remembered their encounter at the cafe and (y/n)'s words and figured right away that she did think they were rich businessmen and not actual criminals.

"You're not wrong about that." Rindou pointed out with a smirk, grinning. The others continued their meeting before they were finally dismissed and left to their own vices, their minds occupied with thoughts of a beautiful (h/c)-ette.

A/n: enjoy!!!