23

(Y/n) woke up from her drowsiness, fluttering her (e/c) orbs as she hummed in tiredness. She felt so warm front and back as the arms around her constricted slightly before loosening their grip.

When the exhaustion was finally easing up, she looked in front of her, seeing Rindou's bare chest, his tattoo on display which meant Ran was the one hugging her from behind, his muscular arms encasing her protectively and lovingly as his face buried in the back of her head, the small puffs of breath indicating he was still sound asleep.

"mhm

"mhm...morning, angel." Rindou's raspy and deep voice greeted her ears as she flickered her eyes to him, seeing him lazily grinning down at her as he raised his hand to caress the (h/c)-ette's cheek lovingly, purple hues shimmering like gems and reflecting off the sunlight that seeped through the closed curtains, barely a glimpse.

"morning, rindou." (Y/n) smiled back, tossing her leg over his waist as she shuffled under the covers, humming as she wanted more rest.

The younger Haitani chuckled at her antics, rubbing her bare leg, the nightdress she wore sliding up all the way to her thigh when she moved. His rough padded fingers ran up and down on her skin as she shivered from the sensation, watching him, "looks like someone is in a good mood." He teased.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, trying to tilt her head back when she heard Ran shift behind her, his face burying in her neck and peppering soft morning kisses on the skin, "i hope you're not having fun without me." His voice sultry and deep, "i hate to miss out~." His hand reached up to cup the female's breast, squeezing gently and then massaging it. She let out a small moan at the the touch, feeling Ran's lips quirk upwards.

Rindou rolled his eyes at his brother, but grinned anyways as he too touched their angel with his needy hands, wanting her near him at all times and just feeling at peace with her beside him.

(Y/n) couldn't help but feel she is the luckiest girl in the world being adored by eight extremely handsome men and doted on. The brothers were beautiful and charismatic in their own way despite being playboys, formerly.

Absentmindedly, her hand reached up to touch Rindou's tattoo, the male pausing at the soft caress of her fingers, intently watching her. From behind, Ran observed as well. She trailed her fingers on the intricate design, following the lines and curves before she placed her palm on his chest, feeling his rock hard abs.

(Y/n) yelped when she felt Ran bite her neck, sucking harshly and releasing with a pop, a purple hickey forming, "pay attention to me too, angel." He complained, cupping her entrance and smirking when she jolted at the sudden touch. He could feel her heat and her underwear soaked as he rubbed up and down, pressing his morning wood against her ass.

(Y/n) covered her face with her hands, "R-ran..!" Her underwear felt wet and as it clung to her entrance

Rindou chuckled, watching amused and feeling slightly turned on by the intimate scene before him. After the brothers had their fun (not s3x) with their angel, the three of them soon got up, getting ready for the day.