12

Now that she has more freedom to leave, (y/n) walked aimlessly with big sunglasses covering her face and a bodyguard trailing after her but keeping a distance. She still had to keep her presence hidden from people since she was declared a missing person and she didn't want to answer questions from policemen or interviewers on her sudden appearance back into the world.

The guys were on a mission, so she decided to hang around now that she couldn't go back to work. Kokonoi had given her a black card full of money that each of them put in just for her. Although she had refused it, the money-maker tucked it into her pocket with a cheeky smirk, caressing her arm gently.

She spotted a cute pet store and decided to take a peek inside. The bell chimed as she entered, spotting two young men working at the counter. They turned their gaze to her, giving her a polite smile.

"Hi, how can I help you?" A dark-haired undercut male asked her with a smile, approaching her with his hands tucked into his pockets, "looking to adopt?" He glanced briefly at the cats and dogs in the cages.

(Y/n) chuckled, waving her hand dismissively, "ah, no thanks. I'm just looking. An animal is too much of a responsibility that I can't afford right now." she told him with a smile.

"Understandable." The male chuckled, glancing back to the other male, "Oi, Kazutora! Isn't there supposed to be a new shipment of supplies coming later?" He questioned curiously.

Kazutora nodded, "yeah, there is, although the timing is scheduled for later." The black-haired male turned back to her with an apologetic look, "sorry about that."

"It's okay." (Y/n) chuckled. After spending some time at the pet store she then left with a wave. As she continued her way, she saw a G-Wagon approaching her and already knew who it was when the window rolled down to reveal Ran, his lazy grin on display.

"Hey, doll," he greeted, "hop in, I'm taking you for lunch." The older haitani told her, opening the passenger door for her once he waves the security guard away, "and don't leave me hanging like last time." He chuckled.

"First...how did you find me in this big city?" She questioned with a hand on her hip. Ran gave her a look, causing her to sigh as she figured out it was probably the security guard who tells them where she is. The (h/c)-ette rolled her eyes, smiling as she got in, closing the door and fastening the seatbelt, "so, where exactly are you taking me for lunch?" She questioned, hands in her lap.

Ran gave her a passionate peck on the lips, hovering a centimeter away as he murmured, "you'll see, baby." He pulled back, caressing her reddened cheek, "just let me treat you." He reassured her.

(Y/n) huffed, rubbing her cheeks to rid of the blush as the older Haitani drove down the roads, one hand placed securely on her thigh. She looked out the window in thought. She couldn't believe mikey and the others were actually taking this seriously and making an effort to court her.

She didn't understand why they were so into her. She wasn't special, she was like every other ordinary girl out there trying their best to live life. She considered herself average looking and rather plain, so she was quite stumped.

Not to mention the way she treated them. She knew the bonten men expected her to be submissive and pliant but instead she proved them wrong by fighting back, talking down at them and not being afraid to speak her mind. She probably gave them a run for their money.

(Y/n) jolted from her thoughts when the car finally stopped, observing the area. It was in a much more mid-pricey area. Her eyes landed on a restaurant before giving Ran a 'really?' look.

The older haitani chuckled at her expression, holding her hand in his and lacing their fingers together, pressing his lips to the back of her hand, purple hooded eyes trained on her beautiful face, "didn't we say you're gonna get spoiled?" He remarked.