20

Today was the day mikey and the others were gonna do it....confess.

All day, they had purposely planned for (y/n) to be out the penthouse, mochi and takeomi will accompany her and keep her occupied while the rest of them prepared.

"But i don't feel like shopping.." (y/n) murmured, scratching her head as she looked at Mochi and Takeomi, "besides I'm tired, can't we do this another day?"

"No!" Mochi exclaimed loudly, clearing his throat awkwardly as she gave him a weird look, "i mean, why don't i buy you ice cream? Come on!" He held her by the wrist, tagging her behind him as he tried to find an ice-cream stall and thank gods he did!

Takeomi trailed after them with a sigh, but he didn't complain. He bought the (h/c)-ette a cone as the three aimlessly roamed around.

(Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, eating the (f/f) cone. The whole day till late evening she was suspicious of the two executives as they took her to a restaurant to eat, the park to hang out and anywhere else they could think of until she asked to be taken back, her feet tiring from all the walking and driving.

As they drove back, they slowly came to a stop in front of the familiar building and just as she was about to exit the car, they stopped her, "wait here, angel, we just gotta check up on some stuff before you can come in." Mochi patted her head lovingly.

(Y/n) patiently waited in the car as he and Takeomi entered HQ's. Thirty minutes passed since then and just as she was about to leave out of boredom, she received a text message from the phone they had given her with just their contacts in it alone, it said....'come up.'

Furrowing her brows, she got out the car. It was now late evening and the sun was just about down. She entered the elevator and pressed the top floor button. Once she arrived, she walked down the hallway and pushed the double doors open, pausing at the sight before her.

(Y/n) looked at the eight men before her. Each wore a devilishly handsome smile, directed at her. Somehow the atmosphere of the living room was different. It was held a more romantic vibe...

The lights were dimmed down where it was barely noticeable yet the candles lit around the room illuminated the space and gave it a warm glow. Rose petals were scattered all over the place like an ocean surrounding them. "What's going on...?" (Y/n) hesitantly asked as she walked inside the penthouse, closing the doors behind her, looking at the men as she felt her heart thump in her chest, body heating up as she had a hunch but wanted them to confirm it.

Ran held a hand out for her, his figure towering over her, "Dance with me, angel." He lightly demands with that lazy grin on his handsome face.

"B-but....I'm not even dressed...!" She tried to tell them when Koko waved his hand, a grin on his face.

"You look beautiful as you are, darling." The money-maker compliments, grin widening at the blush on her cheeks.

(Y/n) looked back at Ran, who waited for her before shyly placing her hand in his bigger ones, gasping softly as the older haitani tugged her close to him, their bodies touching in an intimate embrace while the others either sat on the armrest of the couch or leaned against the wall watching and waiting for their turn.

The music that was playing on low volume slowly rose. Michael Bolton: When a man loves a woman. (You can change it cause idk much romantic music, lol)

Ran and (Y/n) swayed gently to the music, the (h/c)-ette feeling shy all of a sudden as the older Haitani stared deeply into her eyes as if reading her soul and wanting to capture every moment of their shared closeness.

Ran held an expression of bliss, feeling content having
(Y/n) in his arms. He gave her a small spin, her hand soon being taken by Rindou.

The younger haitani rubbed her waist gently, placing his lips on her forehead as he held her in his arms, swaying side to side softly, eyes half-lidded. Normally, he had a rough visage but right now, in this moment, he was showing a gentle side that she never saw before, "baby, you're so fucking beautiful." He whispered in her ear lovingly, "I want you." He murmured, kissing her on the lips passionately, causing (y/n)'s cheeks to flush red.