6

(Y/n) was walking down the streets quietly with a drink in hand as she headed to the mall. She felt like shopping. As she went through the stores Sephora, Ulta, and all the other shops she passed the more expensive ones and was about to continue her way when she heard someone call out to her.

Glancing in the Giorgio Armani store, she found Kakucho and Kokonoi standing there waving their hands at her. The latter curled his finger in a 'come hither' motion, smirking at her.

(Y/n) was tempted to flee but she suppressed her distaste and stiffly walked towards them, noticing their amused looks directed at her, "didn't expect you guys here." She muttered under her breath.

"Same," Kokonoi chuckled in his sultry voice, "you're here shopping too, huh?" He gestured with his hand to the bags she was holding, causing her to glance at them and nod.

"I see you are too." Both men held a bag in each hand, they were shopping for an upcoming event. In fact, it was Kakucho who caught a flash of (h/c) hair walking by and nudged the money-maker, both executives realizing it was the girl they wanted shopping in the same mall as them.

"I needed a new bottega trench coat." Kakucho softly smiled at her, causing her to avert her eyes at his expression.

Kokonoi, who was too busy eyeing her bags with distaste, clicked his tongue, "seriously? Macy's? You could do better, darling." He says.

(Y/n) scoffed at his insult, "not everyone is interested in shopping at expensive brands." She remarked, "besides, these clothes are cute."

"Not on my watch." Kokonoi tutted at her and before she can protest, he grabbed her wrist gently and tugged her along into a Louis Vuitton store, "pick whatever you want, babe, I'll buy it for you." He wouldn't admit that he liked to flex his money in front of her to show how capable he was to afford what she wanted.

(Y/n) cringed at his smug look, "er...no thanks." She awkwardly muttered, scratching her head. She was trying to move away from them since some girls were staring at them and pointing at the two whilst giggling like maniacs.

Unfortunately for her, Kokonoi grabbed her hand and pulled her out the store with Kakucho following behind. "No problem, we'll take you out for lunch." He flirted with her, sticking his tongue out.

She was about to reject when Kakucho gave her a charming smile, his hand grazing her hand gently, she didn't know whether it was on purpose or not, "let us."

(Y/n) shook Koko's hand off her's, giving them a frown, "no thanks. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to shop by myself." She proceeded to walk away sassily, unaware of the two men eyeing her ass, sucking in their breath and tucking their bottom lip in. What a hot piece of ass.

............

Bonten was at the club after a successful partnership with a guy from Europe. Their laps held women, who were giggling and caressing the men's skin and grazing their hands up and down on their bodies, but none of them paid attention to them. It was the first the executives had ever ignored the women at the club and usually they were always hyped up and ready for a great fuck but this time it was different.

"Come on, sanzu! I wanna feel you in me~." One of the regular strippers cooed in the pinkette's ear. The male's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he shot her a murderous glare before shoving her off him, causing her to gasp in stunned silence.

"Fuck someone else, bitch." Sanzu rolled his eyes, not interested in sleeping with a whore. His mind was busy creating scenarios of him fucking a certain (h/c)-haired beauty doggy style as she cried out his name while he came inside her. His cock twitched at the mere thought as he quickly downed his drink with a pill inside that he put in.

Takeomi shooed the girls away offhandedly, not caring how they felt as they walked away in their chunky heels and sparkly bra's disappointed.

"Remind me why we haven't made a move on our angel yet?" Ran quirked an eyebrow as he looked at the others. He was confused. What were they waiting for?

Mikey spoke up, his short visage sitting to the side as he glanced to his men coldly, "It's best to get her to warm up to us first and then when she's comfortable enough.....we'll take her." He spoke in a low tone, swishing his drink absentmindedly.

The others grinned, chuckling deeply. They were so close....

Now, the bonten members weren't actual man-whores. They occasionally slept with other women but it wasn't consistent or daily, hell no. They just preferred to release stress just like any other person out there when it was too much. The only person who has never touched a female sexually before was their boss; Mikey. He was never interested but this is the first ever he was seeking the other gender.

However, now that (y/n) (l/n) has caught their attention, the need to have her overwhelmed their own sexual desires. She was just so fucking precious and feisty that they couldn't help but want to keep her for themselves. The thought of another man in her life irked them to the point of murderous thoughts. Whores? Forget about them. They've got a literal empress in their midst and she was so close to entering her cage, in their palms. It was just a matter of time..

............

(Y/n) eyed mikey who was sat in the corner all by himself in the cafe, eating his dorayaki quietly while staring at her blankly. She was serving her customers like usual and hadn't expected for the short male to enter and order some snacks. She decided to ignore it and put on a smile.

As she continued her work, she felt his gaze trailing after her form. Just ignore him...

"Hey, (y/n)." Niragi approached her, his lips plastering a charming smile, unaware of the deadly glare on a certain short haired male.

(Y/n) smiled in return, "hey, what's up?" She wiped the counter with a cloth, "i heard the store's closing for a small weekend. What are your plans?" She curiously asked.

Niragi opened his mouth to speak when he paused, glancing over the (h/c)-ette's shoulder to see mikey glaring at him with his dead obsidian hues, "erm...who's that? He's been here since this morning." He whispered in her ear, "he's fucking creepy."

(Y/n) chuckled nervously, glancing back at Mikey whose eyes were trained on the two sharply, "uh..he's someone i know." She paused, trying to come up with an excuse, "he's an emo." She nodded her head to make it convincing.

Niragi hummed, glancing at mikey once more before shrugging his shoulders, "he's a weird emo though." She laughed stiffly, clearing her throat before going back to work.

Once her shift was over and she clocked out, she walked out the door with mikey trailing after her. He shoved her into an alleyway, pinning her against the brick wall as his obsidian hues stared down at her coldly, "who's that?" His tone demanded an answer from her, tightening his grip on her subconsciously.

(Y/n) refused to show fear and glared at him, yanking her hands out from his grasp—which he let her, "he's my friend." She clarified, huffing.

Mikey glared at her, "stay away from him." He ordered, hands tucked in his pockets as he ignored the bitter feeling in his chest. He didn't like how other men were paying attention to her. He was selfish on what belongs to him.

She scoffed, eyeing him with disbelief, "what? No! Niragi is my friend and unfortunately for you, you have no rights to decide who comes in my life or not, that's my business. So I'd appreciate some respect on my part." She laid out the ground rules.

Mikey said nothing but stared at her. "I have no rights...huh?" He muttered lowly under his breath so she couldn't hear. The (h/c)-ette will soon understand her place....

Bonten's boss watched (y/n) walk away and returned to his car, driving to HQ's.

A/n: enjoy!!