24

It's been a whole year since (y/n) was taken from her ordinary life and into bonten. Those months have been nothing but a whirlwind of rollercoaster emotions but they finally became a couple/s?....with them sharing her.

(Y/n) was sat on the large velvet couch of the penthouse all by herself while the guys were working, doing their criminal stuff as always. She had tried to get them to tone down on the illegal stuff but she was filled with empty promises...she secretly hoped they did though.

Anyways, she was so busy with mikey and the others that she forgot to check up on her parents cosmetics company. She has a new phone, but it's strictly monitored by the executives themselves so there's no outgoing calls to any number but theirs. She can't contact her parents nor her co-workers and she wondered how are they doing? Are they still worried for her? Looking for her, maybe?

On the computer, she typed in her parents company and she was blown away by the massive news outlets. Her finger scrolling through each article in worry and reading the words that sent her mind into a flurry.

'Cosmetics company 'GO BEAUTY' facing a rapid decline in business!!'

'GO BEAUTY founders Mr. and Mrs. (L/n)'s daughter has been missing since last year June!! Parents of the 25 year old have spent thousands of dollars on the best private detectives to find and bring their daughter back.'

'Financial declination? Bankruptcy? GO BEAUTY co. has been plummeting in the markets!'

(Y/n) rushed from the penthouse and into the elevator, leaving the laptop on the couch. Once she exited, she headed for Mikey's office immediately, opening the door, surprising the short male who sat behind his desk, "angel..?" His eyes narrowed at the teary eyes she had, getting upset at whoever angered his lover.

"...mikey..." (y/n) paused, rubbing her eyes, "my parents...can we please visit my parents in LA? I'm worried about them! Their company is diminishing a-a-and their health...!" She panicked, running a frantic hand through her hair.

Mikey instantly shot up from his chair to rush to her side, cradling her into his arms as she cried to him. The short male furrowed his brows as he processed her words, rubbing her head till she calmed down.

Once (y/n) resorted to sniffles, he pulled away, cupping her face and observing her silently. He hated to see his angel all distraught, "now tell me." He lightly demanded.

She took in a shaky breath, looking him into the eyes, "i want to visit my parents in LA, I'm worried about their mental health, they probably think I've been murdered or something." She frowned, determined to make the trip happen somehow.

Mikey frowned. He was wary. It's not like he wanted to say no but he there are so much precautions he would have to consider. There could be enemies in LA, bonten was known for many trades all over the world. There could be the potential threats, etc. "angel..." he began.

(Y/n) shook her head, already sensing what was coming, "manjiro, please! My mom and dad mean the world to me!" She pleaded, staring deep into his stoic and emotionless obsidian eyes.

Mikey searched her face before heaving a sigh, rubbing the bridge in between his nose, "....fine..." he relented, causing the girl to hug him in joy and repeatedly thank him. His lips quirked up by a minuscule, hand rubbing her hip gently, "I'll let the others know." He told her, kissing her lips sweetly.

(Y/n) grinned. She was gonna see her parents!!

During the meeting, once kokonoi informed them of state of their business and whatnot, mikey then spoke up, ".....we're going to LA..." he suddenly spoke up, causing the men in the room to stop chattering for a second and look at their boss in confusion.