13

(Y/n) woke up in the middle of the night when she felt someone shuffle under the covers with her and arms wrapping themselves around her. She turned around, coming face-to-face with mikey, whose eyes were open and already staring at her.

"Mikey...?" She whispered in confusion, this was the fifth time he climbed into her bed and although she had no problem with it, she didn't understand why. She had two thoughts; he wanted to sleep with her or it was something more deeper..?

She sighed, wrapping her arms around him and pressing his head to her chest, "is there something you wish to talk about?...maybe you need to get something off your chest?" She quietly suggested to him, feeling his arms tighten around her, her sleep-shirt bunched up in his hands.

Mikey said nothing, his eyes half-lidded as he snuggled more into her warmth. He felt safe in her arms...like all the darkness cannot reach him anymore...cannot touch him or invade his mind with horrible thoughts.

The (h/c)-ette continued to speak, "you know, whatever it is you're going through...don't be afraid to tell me." She knew he was listening and continued, "I would never judge you and i may not know you personally enough, but we're together now, so we should be able to feel comfortable to open up about each other's lives. I'm here to listen, mikey..."

The short male didn't say anything for while. He didn't want to relive those memories of this people he lost. He couldn't take it.

"I'm sure it's something bad..isn't it?" (Y/n) murmured softly, feeling him shift briefly, "whatever you've gone through in your life...it's okay to have a moment of weakness...it's okay to cry....it's okay to not be okay...it doesn't change nothing about you and it certainly doesn't it make you less of anything. It's human." She reassured him.

Mikey widened his eyes slightly. He wasn't ready to talk about the trauma in his life but he knew that one day he would be able to open up about the darkness in his heart to (y/n). For now, just knowing she was there by his side was enough to quell the dark impulses and his aching loneliness. She brought him peace and light. His precious angel.

(Y/n) was startled when the short male got up from bed, sitting up with his back facing her before he tilted his head to stare at her with his emotionless eyes, "...come with me." He told her quietly, holding a hand out.

She took it confused, the both of them leaving the room after she changed into a pants. They left the penthouse in silence, going to the garage in the basement all the way below the building. In a corner was a motorcycle covered in tarp which Mikey pulled off.

The (h/c)-haired beauty noticed the blank expression on his face as he stared at the motorbike, running his palm over it. His obsidian hues flashed with a reminisce briefly before returning to its passive state, he took out some keys, putting them in the ignition before climbing on, tilting his head back at her, "come on." Mikey kept his bike in HQ's because it's easier for him and he's normally not at his own house all the time.

(Y/n) hesitantly got in, wrapping her arms around his torso. She had never been on a motorcycle before and although she felt nervous...she also felt a bit giddy.  She tightened her grasp on him once the bike lurched forward in an echoing rumble as they left the building and headed onto the roads in full speed.

"Wow...!" She gasped out, looking at the buildings and cars as she leaned against Bonten's boss, unaware of how mikey's eyes were glancing at her from the rear-view mirror, his lips twitching upwards. He sped up a bit more, going to his favorite spot he hadn't been to in a long time.

As mikey slowed his motorcycle before coming to a full stop and kicking the stand, he remained in his position. ".....i used to come here a lot..." he began.