17

(Y/n) held the strap of her handbag tightly as she told mikey and the others she wanted to go shopping for some groceries, the bonten men reluctantly agreed, deciding that a bodyguard should accompany her (by driving her to places and such). This was the first ever they decided to let someone else take their angel out beside them but they trusted their mind...to a certain degree.

Now that she felt a bit more comfortable with the bonten men she was able to initiate affection of her own, she kissed their cheeks, watching with a smile as they averted their eyes, red hues on their faces.

"Kay, I'm going now." The (h/c)-ette hummed at them, waving their hand back at her as they watched her leave without them with heavy hearts. Unfortunately, it was for the best considering they had work to do and now that they've heard there's a traitor in their midst their number one priority was to find them and deal with permanently before things got more heated. They couldn't let scraps run around loose.

"Who the fuck is the traitor!?" Sanzu shouted at the man they had tied up, apparently it was a co-op between two people. "Names..!...give me fucking names!!" He demanded, grabbing the man's jaw tightly and squeezing it to the point it became painful enough to have him squirming in the raggedy chair.

Mikey and the others were watching calmly, leaving the pinkette to his work as torture was his specialty, especially on traitors. It was a way to weed out the unfaithful. It wasn't the first time they've seen his medieval and unethical methods before.

Grabbing the pliers, he took the man's tongue out, blue eyes gleaming with a streak of madness as he chuckled deeply, "there's no point in trying to cover for your pal, cause what I'm gonna do to you...is the same exact thing I'm gonna do to him, but worse!" He cackled insanely.

The man was shaking in his boots, staring terrified of bonten's number two but he remained stubborn, "heh, it doesn't matter if i t-told you or n-not..!...he wouldn't easily talk!" He shouted back at them.

Sanzu's face was shadowed before a maniacal grin curled on his lips, "is that so..?" He cooed eerily, chuckling as he straightens up and begins walking towards mikey and the others where they stood by the table that held all the tools for torture.

The man laughed loudly, feeling fearless for a brief moment even if he was going to die in the most horrid way yet, "by the time you find out it'll be too late for that girl of yours..!"

It seemed like time froze as the bonten men let the words seep in. Girl?

The man wouldn't stop talking out of his ass, unknowing of the danger looming around the bonten executives and the shadowed faces, "you didn't think we wouldn't know all about your whore with the (h/c)-hair you've got locked away?! I'm surprised you didn't notice that he was right under your nose all this time! Hahaha!! My pal has her right now and he's—-"

Kakucho shot his gun at the man, hitting his shoulder. Ran and Rindou followed suit, shooting the man in the thighs. Koko shot him in the other shoulder, no mercy on their faces as madness gleamed in their eyes.

Mochi, Takeomi, Sanzu and Mikey would have done the same but it would have killed the man before they got answers out of him.

The man let out the most high-pitched scream in his life at the four bullets hitting his body simultaneously, coughing out blood as it fell out his mouth and onto the dirty floor like a waterfall. His body shook in pain as sharp pains coursed his veins with every movement he made.

Sanzu roughly grabbed the man's hair, yanking him up and glowering down at him, he seethed, "where is my angel?" He demanded in a low tone. When the guy didn't answer he tilted the entire chair backwards so the man's head was hovering over a bucket full of clear liquid, "wanna know what that is...sulfuric acid."