34

(y/n) groans as she flutters her eyes open weakly. She slowly scans the room where she's residing in, not recognizing it immediately. She quickly sat up, holding her head as a throbbing pain coursed through her, wincing when she moved too fast. She noticed there were some bandages wrapped on her bruises and cuts. She noticed a cup of water beside her and hesitantly took it, sniffing it first to make sure it wasn't spiked before downing it, sighing.

There was a clock on the nightstand beside her so the time read 9:30 PM.

Then it all came back to her. Mochi and her were on a date but then...they were attacked and she was nearly shot once again. She felt unsafe...she didn't like how the threat was seemingly looming over her every chance she stepped onto the streets.

Her eyes widened. That's right! Mochi probably got to her in time before they could do anything or he called the others. Hearing the door open, she darts her gaze expectantly, hoping to see one of her lovers....but it wasn't. It was a complete stranger, he had black hair tied in ponytail with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head. Then that must mean...those men....kidnapped her!! He must be one of them!

The male gave her a surprised look, "you're awake—" he groaned in pain when he felt the (h/c)-ette shove him into the door, rushing downstairs the stairs in a panic, her fight or flight instinct kicking in, "oi!..wait!"

(y/n) could hear the male running after her. She soon enters a living room, seeing seven other men giving her equally surprised looks. Her eyes darted cautiously to one with lilac hair, he shot her a kind smile, "...easy there...." he rose his hands in the air to soothe her just as the other one came down the stairs, pausing at the situation, "....we're not gonna hurt you..." he explains,

"....where am i?...who are you..?!...what did you to mochi?!" She demands, standing tall and brave, concealing her fear as she eyes them distrustfully, her mind preoccupied with the concern of her lover's well-being.

The guys exchanged confused looks. Mochi? As in the sweet? Only three people seemed to get it quickly before the others did, sending her suspicious looks.

The male with a dragon tattoo on his head sighs, confused, "I don't know what's going on but how about some introductions first? my name is draken." He then proceeds to introduce the others; mitsuya, baji, chifuyu, kazutora, smiley, angry, and inui.

mitsuya ushered her back upstairs so she can shower and change her clothes that were bloody, reassuring her that they weren't the bad guys. She hesitantly followed his requests, locking the bathroom door and making sure no one can come in till she finished.

Once done, she tentatively walked back downstairs, seeing baji and the others waiting her for, their chattering ceased immediately, eyes dart to her.

The (h/c)-ette seemingly calms down, relaxing the others as they eyed her curiously, "...since you told ke your names, it's only fair i do that same too...my name is (y/n) (l/n), "she pauses, "where am i?" She proceeds to ask, her doe eyes staring back at them and taking in their handsome features.

mitsuya smiles at her, "you're at draken and baji's apartment. We brought you here in case those guys came after you again, your injuries weren't serious so i helped patch them up for you." He explains, "although you were hit rather hard on the head that it's been two days already. We were worried and figured it would be best to send you to the hospital..till you woke up that is." He chuckles.

(y/n)'s eyes widened. Two days!? mikey and the others must be going ballistics right now! "two days??" She says, searching for her bag when she remembered she dropped it when those guys chased after her. She looked crestfallen, glancing out the window to see it was night. Her boys must be worried for her.