26

Once week was over during their stay in LA. During those seven days, the bonten men went back to their usual self but remained respectful towards (y/n)'s parents, who were pleasantly surprised by the behavior of the men.

Mr. (L/n) was going through a tough time with the company and all the bills piling up that he was...grateful...kokonoi helped him out once the young man stumbled upon him working in the patio on his laptop. The two really got a long fantastically.

Ran, Rindou and Sanzu were chilling in the backyard pool with drinks in their hands while commenting on the beautiful house and feeling so peaceful...occasionally the three would cause havoc in the large home (chasing each other, fighting-arguing, throwing things) and (y/n) would have to yell at them to be careful and not knock over any valuables.

Kakucho took advantage of the small library the (L/n)'s had and often spent his time reading books to his hearts content. Mochi and Takeomi would sometimes join him...not to read, but to relax in the quiet away from the others.

As for Mikey....the short male was always in the kitchen watching as (y/n) and her mother would bake desserts and cook meals, he would always be the first to sample everything and give his approval when it tasted delicious—even sneakily taking seconds.

"Delicious right? It's my special recipe, manji." Mrs. (l/n) giggled, patting the short male's head as he averted his eyes away, a barely visible pink hue on his cheeks. He felt warm inside at the familial bonding taking place.

(Y/n) smiled.

"Lets go to the beach!" Sanzu shouted loudly as he grinned, watching the others as they glanced at each other in contemplation before agreeing. The beach would be nice.

During their time in LA the bonten men and (y/n) frequented the bars and clubs nightly to enjoy the vacation they had—-except she would be the one to make sure they don't get drunk. They even visited all the hot-spots around. It was cool.

"Beach?" The (h/c)-ette pondered, humming, "There's one in Venice and Malibu. Venice and Santa Monica is pretty popular and rather crowded but Malibu is in between." She suggested, folding her hands.

The guys pondered as they went on their phones and googled the places, checking the pictures and everything before coming to a decision, "Malibu." They all spoke in unison—mikey just stared but didn't disagree.

As the guys were getting ready for their day at the beach and arguing, (y/n) was in the room searching through her closet that had her remaining clothes left back and pondered what to wear. Bikini or not..? She decided for modest-looking one with a sheer throw-over that covered most of her parts.

As she packed her items away in the small duffle bag, she heard a knock on her door and turned to see Ran leaning against her old bedroom frame, smirking, "So this was your room? Pretty neat for someone like you, definitely suits your style." He stepped inside the room, observing the stuff inside.

(Y/n)'s room was pretty zen-like but modest. Her bed was queen-sized and had a grey and white comforter over it. A picture of her zodiac sign was strung up the wall. To the corner was a desk that had some supplies on it and journals.

"What's this?" Ran being nosy, grabbed one of her journals and flipped them open to see stickers and papers all over the page?

(Y/n) leaned next to him, smiling as she reminisced, "it's a scrapbook journal...i only do it as a hobby but most people do it for stress and anxiety." She informed. Ran hummed, taking in her words before closing her book and putting it back on the shelf.

The bonten men and (h/c)-haired beauty soon left her parents home in the rented out vehicle kokonoi had. Sanzu and Rindou had the opportunity to blast music in the car loudly obnoxiously while the others didn't necessarily mind but was annoyed by their horrendous singing!

(Y/n) sweatdrop.

When they finally arrived at Malibu beach, it was peaceful and not crowded much. Lucky! Anyways, (y/n) grabbed her bag and walked away to find a spot to relax when she felt like someone was following her. Swiftly turning around, she saw the bonten men trailing after her like baby ducks. Aww.

She sighed and just left them be. Mikey took the closest seat next to her on the beach before collapsing on the beach chair and closing his eyes. The other seat next to her was taken by Kakucho.

When the trio whipped off their shirts and revealed their naked chest—all muscular and lean, she averted her eyes with a blush, smiling. Her lovers were so damn hot.

She yelped when Ran picked her up from the beach chair and into his arms, leaning close to her face and smirking, "is our angel, blushing?" He cooed with a grin.

"N-no..!" She denied, crossing her arms while still being in Ran's hold. He chuckled.

"Lets see that bikini you got hiding underneath there." Koko grinned, relaxing in his seat as his eyes remain on her. The guys darted their gaze to their wifey, including mikey.

(Y/n) spluttered, shaking her head, "not with all of you watching me like we're back in the club!" She refuted, huffing! Once Ran let her go, the bonten trio teasingly closed their eyes, indicating they won't peek....but the squint in their eyes says otherwise. She took off her top and pants, revealing a modest and floral bikini.

Mochi whistled, checking her out, "what a nice body our angel has, doesn't she?" The others agreed, grinning. She rolled her eyes, blushing.

Sanzu then cheered loudly, "now let's have some fun!" He grabbed (y/n)'s wrist gently and pulled her along beside him as they raced towards the water with Ran and Rindou following behind. The others just watched them amused or just closed their eyes to relax.

The bonten trio was splashing water onto (y/n) who yelped in happiness, smiling as she flicked water back on them before running away, the men chasing after her before Rindou tackled her into the water, hugging her close to his body and chuckling, "feeling wet, baby~?" He purred in her ear, biting her neck gently and releasing.

(Y/n)'s shoved his face away, getting out of the water, her bikini soaked and her hair clinging to her face. She pushed the strands back, "yea, i am actually." She teased back, causing Rindou to widen his eyes before grinning.

The whole day was spent on the beach. Mikey was building a sand-castle with (y/n). Kakucho and Kokonoi were conversing and talking about business. Mochi was tanning. Takeomi was smoking as usual. The bonten trio were rough-housing each other on the sand.

The two week vacation visiting her family went by quickly and soon it was time for them to leave. (Y/n)'s parents had a little more trust for the bonten men but not yet fully, although the relationship was getting there.

Now that the (L/n)'s know their daughter is safe and not in danger, they can finally ease up a bit and go back to normal. Regular calls will be made and vice-versa so no one is worried.

After saying goodbye to her parents (y/n) and the bonten men were back on the private plane heading to japan.

The flight was a long one and as (y/n) was about to get situated in her seat, the bonten men sent her grinning looks, loosening their ties. Since her parents were in the house they haven't been able to do the tango with their wifey for two weeks, "we've got plenty of time baby~....you know what that means, don't ya?"

The bonten men were now shirtless and giving her hooded eyes.

She gulped, knowing exactly what's gonna happen.

A/n: enjoy!!! Sorry for the late delay, my eyes were hurting me and still are but i wanted to publish a chapter anyways, lol!