18

(Y/n) was heading onto the second top floor where mikey and the executives were busy working in their offices. She decided to take some lunch for them considering they've been sitting in a chair for almost the entire morning. With the wrapped lunch-boxes in her hand, she entered the elevator and pressed the button. It was only floor down from where she was at the penthouse so it didn't take long for her to reach there.

Exiting, the entire floor was wide and spacious. In front of her were a couple of cubicles with laptops where the assistants were supposed to be working but instead chattering like a bunch of gossip girls.

It wasn't until the group spotted her and the glares on their faces told her everything, they didn't like her. She surmise it was because mikey and the bonten executives weren't paying attention to them now. Desperate much..?

"Ugh, you!" One of the assistants fumed, pointing a freshly done manicured finger at the (h/c)-haired beauty, stomping towards her while the other assistants watched amused with sneers, "it's because of you koko-sama hasn't been with me at all!!"

"Yeah! I miss having great sex with the brothers and now they don't even bother to look at us..!" Another one of the assistants waved her hands in the air maniacally, spitting at (y/n), who glares at them.

"This is all your fault, bitch!" The assistants start to insult her rudely and of course (y/n) could tell them off if she wanted to but why waste her breath on a bunch of snobby girls who can't tell the difference from left and right? She opted to stare blankly, watching as they made a fool of themselves.

One of the assistants, Meiko, noticed the nonchalant attitude (y/n) wore and got irritated, her eyes darted to the wrapped lunch boxes and out of spite and jealousy for the (h/c)-haired beauty, she slammed her hand, knocking the boxes to the floor and spilling the contents out.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows even more, staring at the now discarded food on the floor. Such a waste...she snapped her eyes to the assistant who smugly stared at her, waiting for a reaction, "you know, instead of being a desperate and petty bitch, why don't you fix your attitude and your behavior? It's unappealing and makes you look like a dumb bimbo bitch with no fucking intelligence in that small pea brain of yours." She insulted.

The assistant stuttered on her words, her face turning red from anger and embarrassment, "y-you...!...how dare you—?!"

(Y/n) cut her off smoothly, eyeing her as if she were a mere bug on a spectacle, "how dare i? You were the one attacking me first and calling me names saying i stole your precious 'koko.' Newsflash, he and the others aren't interested in you anymore, so i suggest give up on chasing after a chance that would never happen in this lifetime."

"You whore—!" Meiko snapped at her, grabbing her coffee and throwing it at (y/n) just as the doors to the office opened and the guys stepped out, looking at the scene with frowns. They had heard some commotion and voices raised before deciding to see what the problem was.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Sanzu demanded, his eyes darting to his angel first and seeing the drenched shirt to the discarded food on the ground. His blue eyes flashed angrily at the assistants, no doubt coming to the conclusion that they were the problem.

Meiko and the other assistants trembled at the dominating presence of the bonten men, "s-sir!..she was...it was..." she tried to make an excuse.

Mochi stepped in, glowering at the assistants, "i think we already know what happened." He growled out threateningly.

Kokonoi sighed, rubbing the bridge in between his eyes, "i knew I should've fired them the chance i had." He muttered, wondering why he waited so long do so. It wasn't like they were needed to get the job done considering him and the others were used to getting their own paperwork finished.