36

A/n: smut.

rindou groans in pleasure as he repeatedly thrusts into the (h/c)-ette, the other executives and mikey watching and waiting for their turn with their angel, palming their own manhoods with lust and love filled eyes.

After she agreed to not leave then, the men were in relief, embracing (y/n) in their hold as they tightly as they could. The happiness they felt was beyond anything that in their excitement things got heated as kisses and caresses were exchanged...that they decided to move back into the cabin where she was staying to punish their wifey and do their honorary gang-bang before heading back to HQ. It didn't matter if it was a less than populated resort inn near the shrine in a forest, it was adventurous...and they liked that.

Which explains why the (h/c)-ette is lying underneath the younger haitani, legs wide open and arms wrapped around his muscular body as his cock bullied its way into her welcoming hole. Fresh love bite scattered on her neck and head tossed back as she screams in pleasure, feeling her high washing over her as she came on his cock.

rindou grins smugly, his purple mullet clinging to his forehead and neck as sweat dribbled down his body, "ara~?...is my cock too much for you, angel?" He coos in his deep voice, hand coming up to grope her breast gently, fondling the nipple with his forefinger and thumb as he stimulates her, thrusting relentlessly into her flower before grunting in her ear, releasing his load into her and filling her with his seeds.

(y/n) was too lost in pleasure to even formulate a sentence as her cheeks were hot and on fire with pink dusting the skin, lips parted as she let out pants, her limbs laid motionless. She felt rindou kiss her head gently, removing himself from her entrance.

kokonoi pets her hair with a sultry smirk as mikey was the last to take her. The short male climbing onto her, hovering over her naked body. His obsidian hues scanning her form and subconsciously licking his own lips, pupils dilating. She was the only woman he will ever touch.

(y/n) flutters her eyes open, seeing mikey staring down at her, "manjiro..." she murmurs tiredly, too weak to lift her limbs. He kissed her softly, wiping away the small tear that fell down from the corner of her eyes, nose nuzzling against hers.

"angel....you're mine..." he says with a tint of possessiveness in his tone, quickly sliding into her hole with his cock, "...i'm not fucking you...i'm making love to you, (y/n)-chin," he pauses, hips knocking back and forth against hers, "because...you belong to me...and i want no one but you." He murmurs, his cock hitting her cervix and releasing a loud cry from the female underneath him, the bed creaking against the wooden floor.

The sounds of skin slapping was heard. (y/n)'s screams and wails of pleasure were like music to their ears, causing their cocks to harden once more. Their angel was so vocal, grins spread across their lips.

The short male clenched the sheets with his hands  with gritted teeth, obsidian hues observing the (h/c)-ette underneath him as she tossed her head back, eyes clenched close. He slammed his cock back and forth inside her before cumming inside, hips jerking to release all that fluid into her cute hole before finally stilling, removing himself from her, kissing her lips deeply and pulling back with a sigh.

(y/n) passed out from exhaustion, being taken care of by her eight lovers.

/////////////////////////

"teach me how to fight."

The bonten men blink at their angel's words, confused on why she would want to dirty her precious hands and mar her beautiful skin when she has them. On another note, why would she even suggest this?

"no." sanzu was quick to shoot down her suggestion, grinning madly when she huffs at him, giving the stink eye.

"why not?!" The (h/c)-ette glares, frowning heavily at their declination, "so far I've been in three incidents where my life was at stake and knowing how dangerous and busy you guys are i thought it would best to teach me self-defense!" She argues hotly with them.