27

kokonoi, a bonten executive who has alot of green bucks in his disposal, absolutely loves showering their lover with the most expensive gifts he could find in the mall; completely ignoring (y/n)'s protests when she told him that he should save his hard-earned money (more like stolen) for something more important, but did he listen? No.

"do i look good in this?" (y/n) covered her eyes in embarrassment as she stepped out of the dressing room, wearing the branded clothes he had picked out for her the moment they both entered the shop.

kokonoi specifically told her to not pay attention to the price tags while she was changing and (y/n) did try her best to follow his request, but she was so sure there were more than four zeros on that price tag—or maybe she was just seeing things?

The money maker's breath hitched at the sight before him. A beautiful angel, a tenshi, was standing right in front of him in the form of (y/n). He was too caught up in staring that he didn't see the frustrated and embarrassed look she had on her face.

"well!?" She snapped, her cheeks red as she huffs. Kokonoi smirks, approaching her with open arms as he embraced her, nose nuzzling her neck and smelling the perfume she wore before pulling back and taking her hand, giving her a little spin as he nodded in approval, "sorry, love, but you were so breathtaking that I couldn't help myself but stare." He then leans close to her face, nose brushing against one another as his sly fingers tugged at the clothes, "but...I prefer nothing on you."

(y/n) shoves him away, glaring slightly at her lover with hot cheeks as she turned to look at herself in the mirror, "seriously, hajime? In public?" She had an exasperated look. She glanced back and forth making sure no one heard.

He shrugged his shoulders, not feeling sorry at all. He loved seeing her cute reactions. Kokonoi made her try some other stuff on before deciding to buy them for her.

(y/n) did not like that and sneakily put back some of the clothing on the racks before whistling innocently, hands behind her back as she returned to his side. He didn't suspect anything.

As they were checking out, kokonoi noticed some of the missing clothes and frowned, "mhm?...wasn't there a dress and blouse here?"

(y/n) cleared her throat, trying not to look like the culprit, "what are you talking about? It was only these." She tries to convince him, but he shakes his head, brows furrowing, "besides, this is a lot already, so let's just go, okay?"

Kokonoi examined the store with his sharp eyes, before realizing something, he turns back to (y/n), a small smirk on his features, "you put it back didn't you?" She looked away guiltily before she was startled by him going back to the racks and picking them up again, coming to the register.

"hajime!" She tried to grab them back but he blocked her with his elbow, chuckling. His other hand gave the salesperson his black card to charge the purchase, "no, stop!"

The (h/c)-ette gaped when the transaction went through, deflating a bit. Koko took the bags in his hand, swiping his card back from the salesperson and giving her a grin, sticking his tongue out playfully, "now then, let's go."

She followed after him, "you didn't have to do that, you know. How much more things will you and the others buy me?"

kokonoi stared ahead, holding his free hand with hers, fingers loosely intertwined, "till forever." He simply says, implying that he and the other bonten boys have no plans to leave her for the rest of their lives.

(y/n) felt her cheeks burn at his blunt reply as she said nothing. She sighed quietly, looks like she's gonna have to get used to it and stop complaining...not like it does anything anyways. Those guys were stubborn bees...but she appreciated their efforts to treat her with their money even if they don't have to.

They soon returned to bonten HQ. They entered the penthouse where the guys were lounging around, since they have people to do their work for them. Mikey and the others faced them, greeting them the moment they walked through the doors.

Mochi grinned, eyeing the bags in koko's hand, "see you did some shopping with our girl. The best, I presume?" The money maker grinned, giving him his answer.

(y/n) took the bags, telling them she'll be right back after she puts them in the room, deciding to pack them later before returning back down, going over to takeomi and slumping on his chest, arms going around his waist and face hidden.

He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her and sensually caressing her hips, "you tired our baby out, koko." The money-maker chuckled, eyeing her adoringly.

Ran then spoke up, gazing at the men, "hey, we haven't had a party in a long time, why don't we plan one at koko's house? This friday?" The guys (minus mikey) pondered it. They wanted to let loose in their own houses instead of at the club.

"why my house?" kokonoi muttered irritatedly. He didn't want to deal with people knocking over and breaking his expensive items. They cost a work load and were one of a kind, "why not yours?" He remarks.

The older haitani rolled his eyes, legs spread open, "cause yours is bigger and it has a pool with a jacuzzi." He stated the obvious.

(y/n) peeked her one eye out, hearing them discuss planning a party. High class guests will be attending and they'll get the best dj and food catering to accommodate all. Lets not forget the booze either; everyone goes crazy for some alcohol. It was definitely a formal or informal attire.

When friday night came, she wore a modest dress that fell to her knees and some heels. She styled her hair. She was going with mikey in his car while the others returned to their own houses (which they hardly use) to get ready.

As they were driving to kokonoi's mansion, the short haired male glanced at (y/n), holding her thigh and stroking it comfortingly, "....nervous?" She nods her head, not saying a thing, "...just stay with us and you'll be fine. I know your last encounter wasn't pleasant but this time you're safe, okay?"

(y/n) tries not to remember that incident, "..yeah." The others have already arrived, which makes them the last. As mikey pulls up slowly, she gaped at the sight of koko's house. There were so much people. Cars were continuing to arrive one after the other. Luckily, only bonten executives can park in his garage and since mikey was the boss...well...

They slowly exited the car, mikey rounds the vehicle, taking (y/n)'s hand in his as they strolled into the mansion. If bonten was anywhere to be located...it was the living room, where the center of everything is.

Kakucho was the first to see her and mikey arrive, smiling softly as he gestured for the others to look. Once they were close, instantly a space was made for the short male to sit.

Sanzu pulls (y/n) by the waist, rubbing noses together, a wide grin spread across his lips, "you look beautiful, doll!" He exclaims, burying his face in her neck. She rubs his head gently, feeling embarrassed by the eyes on her, probably wondering who she is and what she was doing with bonten.

(y/n) greets each of her lovers with either a peck on the lips or cheek. Kakucho held her hand reassuringly, murmuring in her ears, "don't mind them, just pay attention to us." He had noticed her anxiety and decided to calm her down. She nods her head gratefully.

The scarred male tugged her onto his lap where his legs are spread wide open, "are you hungry?" He asks her.

(y/n) nods hesitantly, "I haven't eaten all day." Kakucho hummed, gesturing for her to wait as he moved her onto his seat before getting up to grab her some food. Such a sweet boi.

When he returned, she was sat back on his lap with a plate in her hands that he gave to her. Salmon, pasta, chicken, etc. "thank you." She smiled softly at her lover, who kissed her lips sweetly in return.

(y/n) took a small bite of her food while occasionally feeding kakucho (who happily ate it) before sanzu complained loudly that she was showing favorites and she had no choice but to feed him too....which soon turned into her feeding the entire bonten executives her plate of food, which she didn't mind...although they finished almost half her meal now.

A loud gasp was heard, "mikey, baby!? Rin-rin!!" A female with high platform heels and a low cut dress approached them giddily, batting her overextend eyelashes.

Who is she? (y/n) thought with a frown.

A/n: enjoy....