11

Three Months Later....

(Y/n) was still...prisoner?...in bonten. The missing persons case was dismissed when kokonoi paid off the cops with hush money. Everything remained the same and the guys were still actively pursuing her, often pinning the girl in various places and having their way with her without consent till she shoved their faces away (no they haven't did the dirty yet!)

The bonten men were getting irritated as time flew by. Their advances were not being reciprocated and (y/n)'s rejection to their touch had them going crazy. What were they doing wrong? They gave her time and all the luxurious they can afford and still..?

They wanted to be with (y/n) on a deeper level, body-to-body, connected in all ways, but she wasn't making it easy for them. Sooner or later one of them was gonna snap and the results may not be...righteous. Their control was barely hanging on a thread and it was only a matter of time before it took one more rejection or so before it happens.

The guys were in the living room doing their work or minding their own business while (Y/n) was in her room folding her clothes from doing her laundry and the men's as well. She wore a tee and some biker shorts.

She held up a bra and stared at it, admiring the mauve color. She was about to pack it into the drawer when arms reached around her to pluck it from her grasp, causing her to turn around. It was Sanzu.

"Sanzu?" (Y/n) hesitantly called out, noticing the redness in his eyes and the delirious expression he has on his face and figured he must have overdosed one too many drugs this time.

"This would look sooooo sexy on you, angel!" The pinkette grinned, "i just wanna see you in this...or better yet..naked!" He cackled, tossing his head back.

(Y/n) felt unnerved by his sudden behavior and tried to take the bra back, "you know that's not gonna happen, Sanzu." She frowned, reaching her hand out.

The pinkette pulled his hand back, eyeing her blankly before leaning in close and whispering in her ear, "but why not?" he chuckled deeply, about to kiss her when she turned her face to the side, causing his smile to fade.

"You know why." (Y/n) rolled her eyes, grabbing the bra back and put the rest of her clothes up, closing the drawer.

It was quiet in the bedroom as she continued to tidy up when she heard Sanzu speak up again, "this is the nth time you've rejected me, (y/n)." His voice was suddenly so serious.

The (h/c)-haired beauty paused in her movements, not saying nothing. A frown crossed her features as she listened to him, "Sanzu...please don't take it personal but I'm not...I can't be in a relationship with you guys, it's just impossible. I was nearly taken advantage of at the party a while back and just being with you and the others is unsafe for me as a woman and as a person." She tried to explain. "You'll probably find better luck with someone else in your caliber."

Sanzu clenched his jaw, fury and frustration in his cerulean blue eyes. He lunged for (y/n), grabbing her by the arms and spinning her around, a mad gleam in his eyes, "I don't want no one else! You're all i need baby." He breathed out before slamming his lips against hers feverishly. He wasn't stopping.

"Sanzu—-" (y/n) tried to speak in between his kisses but he wasn't giving her chance. The time for talking is done. Action needed to happen. She put her hands on his lean chest as he backed her into the wall, lips still connected, as he reached down to hoist her into his arms ,"sanzu—-wait...!"

The pinkette was too lost in the touch and feeling of (y/n), roaming his hands all over as he ripped her top off, pinning her to the bed, climbing over her and continuing his ministrations.