8

(Y/n) felt like she floating. Her body felt light as if gravity didn't exist anymore and she was just aimlessly moving around without the weight in her. She could sense she was coming to herself.

(E/c) orbs fluttered open tiredly and it was then she could feel how her head ached and her body felt heavy like lead as if a bulldozer rammed into her. She tried to recollect herself, absentmindedly roaming the room she was in with her eyes before it all came crashing back to her. She was kidnapped! By Bonten...mikey and the others!

She sat up hastily, groaning as she held her head that was now pounding against her skull. Once it faded away, the (h/c)-ette observed the room she was in. It was large and rather fancy. The bed she was currently laid on was a king size she can surmise. The windows were huge and covered in beautiful curtains. To her left was bathroom and beside it was a walk-in closet. To her right was a dresser and mirror full of beauty products and all things a woman can use.

Just as she finished scanning the room, the door opened and she saw Kakucho's surprised face. He tilted his head back, eyes still fixated on her, as he called out behind him, "she's awake!" He loudly said, and not a minute late did she hear multiple footsteps approaching and one by one he and the others filtered in the room till they surrounded the bed, looking down at (y/n), who defiantly stared back with a glare.

"You're awake!!" Sanzu was the first to come near her, his arms engulfing her as he buried his face in her neck, sniffing her natural scent and sighing in content. He placed light kisses on her neck till his face was shoved away.

"Get away from me!" (Y/n) shouted at him, glaring at the pinkette, who gaped at her, feeling hurt his angel pushed him away.

(Y/n) glared at the men, "let me go, now!" She demanded quietly. She couldn't let them intimidate her.

Kokonoi quirked an eyebrow at her, smirking, "No. You're ours, baby." He chuckled in his sultry voice. "Bonten is your new home now."

(Y/n) glared at the money-maker, "why did you kidnap me!? How did you even know I was trying to escape?!" She demanded for her questions to be answered, smacking Ran's hand away from her face, glaring murderously.

Mikey, who was sat on the chair to the side, eyed her coldly, his legs spread open.

Kakucho took the reins, stepping closer to her and taking a seat on her other side, grasping her hands in his gently and rubbing his thumbs across the skin in a comforting manner, "baby," he began, "we want you and we want you to be by our side. We'll love you and take care of you." He spoke in a soft voice, raising her hands to his lips to plant a soft kiss till (y/n) yanked them away from him, causing him to frown.

"Want me?! Is this how you show your 'love' and 'care' for someone?! By kidnapping them and keeping them against their will!? What a load of nonsense. You're delusional, all of you!" (Y/n) rose her voice at them, angered eyes glaring at them.

"Baby." Rindou rose his hand to touch her when pulled away, causing him frown at her rejection of him. He didn't like that, not one bit. He gritted his teeth.

(Y/n) glared at them, "how did you even know I was planning to escape? How did you know that I figured it out?" She asked again, eyeing them all warily one by one.

The bonten men glanced at each other, before returning their gaze on her. Takeomi spoke up, "...we set up cameras in your apartment." He revealed.

(Y/n) gave them look of disgust, "you what?!" She breathed out angrily, no wonder sometimes she felt like eyes were pricking at her back when she returned home. She exhaled deeply, "let me go now!" She demanded, "I want to leave!"

She gasped when Mikey pinned her down, his hands gripping her wrists tight in his hold, obsidian eyes looking down at her, "didn't i tell you? You'll never leave bonten, get it? You're ours now." He spoke in a threatening voice. "Our property."