33

(y/n) and mochi were walking down the streets of tokyo. The two were on a date. The other executives and mikey were jealous but respected the one-on-one time and refrained from following them.

mochi took the female to a fancy restaurant, where they sat and had dinner, "wait, what's an s-62?" She asks, sipping on her water before munching on her salmon, humming.

The bonten executive chuckles, eyeing her adoringly, "well, the s-62 were an exclusive group of formidable fighters years ago. I was part of that group along with five other, two of whom you know already; ran and rindou."

The (h/c)-ette listened with rapt interest as her lover spoke of his backstory. She couldn't believe even at a young age they were already so famous and dangerous to be around, "wow, that's incredible and scary at the same time." She comments.

mochi chuckles, rubbing her cheek gently before holding her hand, "not really. we weren't afraid at all. fighting was in our blood." He says with a small grin, "and if I hadn't decided to stay in a gang even till now, I wouldn't have met you either."

(y/n)'s lips twitched upwards as she looked down, cheeks red, "you guys really do flatter me too much." She murmurs, huffing.

The bulky male grins, leaning his face close to hers, "what do you mean? we're just glad to express how much we value you in our life, angel."

Dinner was soon over.

As they were returning to the car, gunshots were heard, the bullets narrowly missing them and hitting the car instead. Both mochi and (y/n) turns around swiftly, one in alert and protectiveness...the other in confusion, annoyance and a bit of anxiousness. Not again....

"angel!" mochi shouts at her, the two getting behind some random cars as a group of people assimilated together slowly cornering them, "go!!..get back to the car and lock yourself inside!!! I got this!" He tossed her his keys quickly, angry that these filth ruined their date.

The bonten executive took out his spare guns he always keeps for safe-keeping and began shooting at the men, bullets flying back and forth. Car windows shattered, the glass falling to the ground in a heap.

(y/n) looked at her lover in worry, clutching the keys to her chest, "what about you!?" She hated this...she hated always having to watch over her back in case something like this happens again. She already got shot once...she didn't need another incident like that to occur.

mochi shot her a reassuring grin, reloading his guns, although there was no mistaken of the flash of worry in his eyes for her, "don't mind me, angel. Your safety is important and that's all that matters!! I'll be fine, I'll call sanzu and the others for backup, but mikey will kill me if something happens to you, so get going!" He demands with a heavy frown.

The (h/c)-ette paused for a moment, watching as he shot at the men, waiting for the right opportunity before bolting down the street, raising her arm in the air as a shield when a bullet missed her. She saw the car in the distance and was so close.

"hey! where the fuck do you think you're going!?" One of the men shouts at her, his large figure running straight for her.

mochi snapped his head in their direction about to shoot the guy when one of them got behind him and tried to pin him down. He let out a loud war cry as he heaved the enemy over his shoulder body slamming him..but more came..."fuck!!!!" He glanced back to see the other man nearing (y/n).

Said female frowned, dropping the car keys and her bag as she quickened her pace, running from the man who was chasing her. She cut into the streets and onto another road, yelping when she was yanked back and tackled to the ground.