35

mikey and the others were angry....

(y/n) was missing...again....for a whole week this time...

Bonten were searching for her all over tokyo, leaving no stone unturned. They were certain she didn't leave the country since her passport was in her room at the penthouse, so they can only assume she's probably staying at the hotels or inns. Unfortunately, when they shown her picture to every worker and front desk person, all traces came up cold.

The executives were going insane. Where did their angel disappear too with her wings? Her absence caused so many changes to occur within one week.

Mikey was sleeping and eating less than before, locking himself in (y/n)'s bedroom. Sanzu was taking more pills than usual, often overdosing. Ran and rindou were hitting the club and getting drunk. Kakucho was actively searching for her without rest or thought. Kokonoi was spending more money on all things he thought to buy her. Mochi and takeomi were more than quiet and broody.

Has something happened to their angel? Thoughts whether or not she was murdered, sold, r**** and even worse has appeared in their minds and for once they feel useless. With all the power they have as tokyo's top criminal gang, they couldn't even find (y/n) despite all the resources they have.

Just when hope was slipping through their fingers, one of their men rushed into the meeting room, profusely apologizing as he pants, taking a deep breath, "boss!..i found her!" Thank god for their underlings..useful men they were.

The guy proceeded to tell them where (y/n) was and when he was questioned on how he found this information, he says he showed the picture of her to an old lady by a shrine who said she saw the young woman.

Not wasting any time, mikey and the other executives exited the room to rush into the lobby, taking their cars and driving to the destination where their men said she would be.

.......

"is this it?" rindou asks, looking at the pathway in the forest that resides near the shrine. It was a deserted area with less than to no visitors at all. A perfect place to hide, "i heard there used to be cabins in this area for guests who want to join the hot springs." He informs.

The bonten men walked down the trail, seeing not a soul, "it's a dead space. No one comes here anymore and it isn't popular as it used to be." kokonoi mutters as he recognizes the area.

They soon come across multiple cabins but no sight of the (h/c)-ette. Doubt crossed their minds, did their men lie to them? Just as they were at the end of the trail about to turn back, mochi's breath hitched, causing mikey and the others to follow his gaze.

There....sitting on the wooden steps of the cabin she was currently residing in...was (y/n). Her head was down so they couldn't see what expression she was making. Her clothes were the same outfit mikey's former's friends has lend her when she was injured.

"....angel!!" Sanzu shouts loudly in happiness as she snaps her head up at the noise, wide eyed.

They watch as she slowly stood up, taking a few steps towards them, "you....how did you find me!?" She demands, her anger and frustration taking over.

Ran frowns, reaching out to cup her cheek, swiping his thumb over her lips, "what do you mean?..of course we would find you," he shot her a small smirk, "we promised to chase after you, didn't we?" He lazily grins, relief washing over him at the sight of her face staring back at him. They found her at last.

Takeomi puffed out some smoke, a small grin on his lips, "now let's go back, angel. You have a lot of explaining to do once we get back to HQ...and don't forget our punishment~." He chuckles, running an exasperated hand through his hair.