31

(y/n) wandered into the training room of bonten HQ's looking for kakucho and rindou when she spotted the two executives lifting weights with their arms, shirtless.

She blinked, watching them from head to toe and admiring their bodies and how fit they are. Toned muscles and a six pack. The two men were lightly conversing in the empty room, their murmuring could be heard.

rindou was the first to notice her, pausing in his motions as he calls out to her with a confused expression, "angel? what are you doing here?"

Upon hearing the familiar endearment, kakucho also paused his weight training and glanced back at the female with a loving smile, "angel." He greets, she smiles back in response, approaching them.

She stops before them, "i knew I'd find you two here, you're the only ones i know that love muscle training as much as the next person." She chuckles, hand to her hip, "i wanted to let you know lunch will be ready soon." She informs.

The two executives nodded.

rindou then had a smart idea, a lightbulb above his head. He snapped his fingers, gaining the other's attention, "how about you help us train, angel?" He suggests with a cute smirk on his face.

The (h/c)-ette was confused, exchanging glances with kakucho. The both of them turning back to the jellyfish-haired man, "how so? No offense, but i can barely lift those without straining a muscle." She points out.

rindou rolls his eyes playfully, "i know that, angel," he pauses and in a flash, he had (y/n) pinned to the mat, hovering over her with his hands planted beside her head, a grin on his lips as she let out a gasp of surprise, "this is how you'll help me."

kakucho watched amused but was secretly jealous, wishing he had thought of it first. He leaned against the wall, arms crossed.

(y/n) looked like a fish out of water, gaping at the younger haitani, who did push-ups while she was underneath him, shocking her even more when he presses his lips to her in a quick but passionate kiss, "one...two...three....." He did it again, and again, counting each time till he reached thirty.

By the time he was finished, she was in a frozen vegetable state, cheeks flaming red. She scrambled up, huffing as she glares at her lover, who shot her a smirk, wiping some sweat away from his forehead with his towel that hung from his neck.

She about to say something when kakucho took her hand, "don't neglect me too, angel." His breath washes over her as he leans close to her face, their lips a centimeters apart.

(y/n) heaved a sigh, flashing a faint smile, "fine, what do you need help with? I shall be your motivation then."

The scarred male instructed her to sit on his muscular back as he also did push-ups. She encouraged him constantly, her hands subconsciously rubbing his naked back, which oddly turned him on. He felt his pants constrict and kakucho felt his cheeks hot. When he finished, he waited for her to get off him before standing up, quickly gathering up his towel and hiding his bulge.

rindou noticed and smirked, he glanced at (y/n), who was unaware, a mischievous look on his face, "angel, it seems you've caused a problem for kakucho."

The scarred male shot him a glare, face contorting into a scowl. (y/n) glanced at rindou, confused, "what do you mean? I didn't hurt him with my weight, did i?!" She was worried.

kakucho instantly denied, a frown on his face, "no, angel, not at all! You're not heavy for me. Rindou is just being an idiot." He says reassuringly, glancing at the haitani with a warning glare.

rindou ignored him, looking at the (h/c)-ette, "don't listen to him, angel. I'll tell you what the problem is so you can help fix it. Kakucho here has a—" he was instantly tackled to the ground by the scarred male, who aimed a punch to his face.