4

(Y/n) yawned loudly as she woke up from her bed, stretching her arms and legs out. Smacking her lips, she got out from bed and into the bathroom to freshen up—not after making up the crumpled sheets first.

Once she finished brush her teeth, she stripped herself off her white tee and black shorts and went into the shower. As she rubbing her favorite coconut scented body wash, she heard the sound of a door creaking. "Hm?" She paused for a moment before shrugging her shoulders, unaware of the pair of eyes intently watching her with lust and...was that something else?

(Y/n) stretched her hand out to grab her razor when she caught four people peeking at her from her doorway. She stared at them....they stared back.....

A bloodcurdling scream escaped her lips instantly as she snatched the nearest item, which was her scrub, and chucked it at Ran, Rindou, Sanzu and Kokonoi.

Sanzu groaned in pain when the scrub hit his head hard, rubbing the spot. "Hey!"

"What the fuck!?" (Y/n) hollered loudly, grabbing her fluffy towel and quickly wrapping it around her, "What the hell are you doing here!? In my house!?...and in the my bathroom!?" She demanded, how the fuck did they find out where she lives!?

Koko smirked, walking towards her without a hint of shame or respect for her privacy, "why wouldn't we be here? That was a great view, darling~. How 'bout showing us a little more...hm?" His sultry voice whispered in her ear, his hand inching towards her towel to pull it off her naked body.

(Y/n) shoved his face away with her hand, pushing him out the bathroom followed by the others, "GET OUT!!!" she hollered at them, slamming the door in their faces.

"We could've showered together, dollface!!" Ran shouted through the closed door only to receive a loud thump against the wood—she probably threw a bottle.

(Y/n) quickly changed into her clothes she thankfully brought with her into the bathroom before leaving through her bedroom once she didn't see the four men. Heading downstairs, she gaped at all the men that situated in her living room sofa bed/couch. "What the hell is going on!?" She screamed in panic, "What are you guys doing here? How did you find out where i live!?" She glared at them harshly.

Kakucho glanced at her, in his hands was one of her favorite books, she resisted the urge to snatch it away from him. "We know everything." He simply said as if that explains it all!

Mikey glanced at her with his dark obsidian hues, his cold face staring at her, "...make me breakfast." He demanded. (Y/n) gaped at him in disbelief, where was the quiet dude she met at the festival!?

"Yeah, doll, we're fucking hungry! Make us breakfast, would ya?" Sanzu kicked his feet on-top her coffee table, earning an eye-twitch from the (h/c)-ette.

"I'm not your fucking maid!" (Y/n) huffed out, crossing her arms, "besides, I'm sure you're all capable of making your own food!" She pointed out, causing the men to exchange glances...they weren't...

Kokonoi crossed his legs, shrugging, "we can't cook for shit, so we thought we'd find you and have you do it." He briefly said. None of them wanted to admit they wanted to taste her home-cooked meals...if she can cook.

(Y/n) sighed, shaking her head. She did not feel like yelling so early in the morning and decided to let it slide for now, "fine, but I'm choosing the menu!" She called back to them as she entered her wide kitchen. Grabbing her pans and ingredients she decided to make an omelette with some potatoes and pancakes to the side along with piping hot black coffee.

As she cooked, the bonten men could smell the aroma of her tasty food, causing their mouths to water and stomachs to grumble.

Since (y/n) was cooking for more than one person she finished in about an hour. After setting the table, she called out to them, "Breakfast is ready!" Not even a second passed before she heard multiple footsteps heading to the kitchen as the bonten men each took a seat on the dining table.