9

The next morning (y/n) sighed tiredly, she hadn't gotten much sleep at all and kept waking up to eye the door in case one of them tried to pull a fast move on her. She had already showered and got changed but hadn't made a move to leave the room.

The door opened to reveal Sanzu as he waltz inside her room, grinning widely at her, "morning, beautiful." He chuckled at her, towering over her. "It's time for breakfast, babe."

"Not hungry." (Y/n) lied, of course she was starving but wouldn't admit it.

Sanzu eyed her in silence before he tossed her over his shoulder ignoring her fists pounding on his back as he smirked, "don't be difficult, doll. You can't stay in your room forever." He remarked, lightly smacking her ass, earning a yelp and a cuss in return.

The two reached the bottom of the stairs and entered the living room/kitchen area where Mikey and the other executives were lounging around, they turned their heads when (y/n)'s voice was made present, watching amused as the pinkette had her over his shoulder as she shouted at him to let go of her.

Sanzu finally released her, moving to grab some more pills while she stood awkwardly in front of the men, avoiding their gaze as she opted to observe the new surroundings, "where am i?"

"At bonten HQ's, the penthouse more specifically." Takeomi answered her question, puffing out some smoke from the cigarette he was using.

"Penthouse? In a building like this?" (Y/n) murmured quietly. She eyed the men and the paperwork they had on the rather large coffee table, taking a peek as she shuffled closer. There were transaction deals, debt collections, hits on certain people—-"prostitution?" She said out loud, glaring at them, "you disgust me, i can't believe your involved with something as inhumane as this!"

"Babe, we're criminals not fucking saints." Kokonoi scoffed, typing away on his laptop. She glared at him. "Besides just because we're involved shouldn't come as a surprise to you. We're men." He stated as if it were obvious that they would engage in sexual activity with other women or be apart of the business itself.

Mochi continued, "the sex industry is big profit for us so naturally we'd be involved with something like this that can bring us more money and power to bonten."

"Riight. So a couple of criminals wants to be with a morally good person? Yeah, I don't see the dynamics." (Y/n) remarked, glowering at them, making it clear where her morals stand and that she doesn't approve of this.

"What can we say?...both good and bad are a good mix together, right baby?" Ran sat next to her, crossing his legs and resting an arm behind her head as he held a lazy grin. She moved away from him subtly till he yanked her onto her lap, resting his large hands on her thighs and clutching it, causing her to freeze. "Hmm, you feel so nice against me, angel." He hummed, nuzzling his face into her hair as he rubbed circles on her skin. God he felt so good being this close to her.

"Can you not?" (Y/n) hissed at the short purple haired male, ignoring his charming smile directed at her. She won't allow herself to fall for them and their insanely good looks. "Anyways, just so you know, I don't think you understand that someone like me isn't good for you. Our morals are completely different!" She argued.

"So what? Haven't you heard the saying...opposites attract? I'm sure we'll find some middle ground between us but nice try baby, we're not that easy to get rid of." Rindou smirked, chuckling at her grumbles.

Mikey silently watched her as he ate his dorayaki. His beautiful angel. Tenshi....

(Y/n) struggles to escape Ran's grip until she was able to up and leave, slowly walking to the kitchen and looking around. Kakucho noticed this and decided to help her, "hungry? I ordered some food for all us, yours is in the oven." He told her, his rough fingers grazing hers, causing her to jerk away, unaware of the frown that graced his features.