14

(Y/n) was in the bonten penthouse cooking in the kitchen as mikey and the others were conversing and discussing business and other random shit. She was making curry rice/stew.

"Beach..?" She muttered out, furrowing her brows in confusion as she tilted her head. The guys nodded. She had heard them debating to take a day off or not and where they would go.

Sanzu leaned his head back, staring at the ceiling as he answered her, "that's right, doll! We've been working our asses off dealing with traitors and all that gangster shit you hear about that we're fucking tired and in need of a break!" He complained, whining on the couch while the others groaned in annoyance at the man.

"Besides, we've got a private beach house on one the islands here in Japan." Ran mused out, lazily grinning, "I'm dying to know what you'll look like in a bikini, darling." He purred out, teasing her, earning an eye roll in return.

(Y/n) turned so her back was leaning against the kitchen counter, arms crossed with an eyebrow quirk, "so it just you guys and me?" She wondered if those obnoxious assistants will be going.

Kakucho nodded, resting his arm on the couch, "yeah."

So it was decided, bonten was going to the beach. The next day, once everyone got all things, they decided to pile up in one big SUV instead of taking their expensive cars this time, (y/n) sitting on Rindou's lap throughout the whole car ride since there wasn't much space left for her to wedge in between someone.

When they finally arrived to the beach off coast japan, the gang were rather eager to relax in the white sands and bathe in the ocean breeze and take in the waves. Kokonoi, Kakucho and Takeomi set up chairs with umbrellas to keep from the sun. Mochi was tanning. Ran, Rindou and Sanzu were fighting each other in the water while Mikey sat next to (y/n) in silence watching them.

"Look, it's a calico shell!" (Y/n) picked up the tiny sea-shell and handed it to bonten's boss, who took it quietly, examining it for a moment before tucking it away in his pockets. Any gift from his angel is worth keeping.

When an hour or so passed, the (h/c)-haired beauty excused herself to the bathroom, leaving the others. She finished her business and washed her hands, leaving the small building. She spotted mikey and the others on the sand when her vision was blocked by a male. She paused, trying to move around him but he once again stepped in front of her, causing her to frown.

She wasn't at all surprised something like this would happen, there were some people who couldn't just take a hint. Sigh. "Can i help you.?" She questioned blankly, propping a hand on her hip as she stared at the male.

The man shrugged, "depends, are you available to give me some of your time?" he raked his eyes up and down at her, stopping at her chest area.

(Y/n) frowned, feeling irritated as she covered her chest with her arm, glaring at the man, "I don't think so," she scoffed, "besides, my time is better used on other things beside you." She retorted.

The man nudged closer to her, causing her to step back at his close proximity. He held a fake pout, "aww, come on, a hot babe like you deserves to hang out with somebody like me." He chuckled, acting all snobbish and annoying. She irked at his behavior.

All the while he was talking to her, he never once looked at her eyes, instead keeping them trained on her breasts, causing her to feel uncomfortable with the situation. (Y/n) opened her mouth to yell something at him when someone placed a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Back off from my girl, mate." Kakucho stood behind the man with a glare, his demeanor sending shivers down the man's spine, unfortunately, he was too stubborn to see the deadly aura coming from the bonten executive.