6 🫶🏾

I felt blankets being pulled off me and someone grabbing my legs dragging me down.

"TREYVON!"

"Indiyah get Yo lil ass the fuck up right now!"

"What did I do man!"

"It's 2pm I'm going to the park to ball do get up you're not staying home alone you could get hurt!"

"Fine now get out"

I sighed and got up making my bed before grabbing my speakers and connecting it to my phone to listen to music in the shower. I sing while washing my hair and washing my body.

After 10 mins I get out and brush my teeth then get dressed. After 30 mins I was ready. Trey's impatient ass was moaning for ages for me to get downstairs.

He left out a sigh

"Finally taking so long for what nigga"

"Just cuz you slap on clothes and roll up looking a state doesn't mean I do"

If looks could kill I'd be dead. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse.

We got to the court and I saw ddot he hugged me. I smiled and we sat down on the bench

"I missed youu"

He got close and whispered in my ear

"Like I wasn't cuddling w your clingy ass last night"

I laughed making Trey mug us. I rolled my eyes I was talking to ddot till I saw dd with a girl his arm over her she was so pretty. I smiled as he came over.

"Hey dd"

"Hey indi this is my gf kayla"

"Hey I'm indiyah call me indi"

"Hey"

She smiled sitting next to me ddot hugged me before running off with dd to the court.

"Are you dating ddot?"

"Nahh"

"What's your insta Kay? Is it alr If I call you that?"

"Yeah, it's Kxylaaa"

"Thank you let's get a pic later girly and I'll post it"

She smiles and nods and we talk about how her and dd met before Roscoe screams.

"PARTY AT TREYS PLACE"

I laughed as Trey smacked Roscoe in the back of the head.

"Not a party dickhead just us"

I was laughing at them until I remembered I could have a sleepover with ddot cause Trey would be too drunk but I then have to take cate of everyone which is annoying but it's okay.

Me and Trey walked home to get things ready. I put my phone on charge to go find an outfit, after searching for ages I found an outfit and I got ready.

After 1hour DDot, DD, Kayla, Jstar and Jay came in I hugged them and me n ddot just ran up to my room till everyone was here.

After 30 mins more n more people started filling our house when everyone was here all in the living room was full of smoking and drinking teens cross-faded, high,drunk everything.

I was smoking a blunt with ddot while the music blasted I was on his lap my head on his chest and his arm around me.

He had fell asleep and at like 12 people started leaving after loads of people left there was dd, Jay, Kayla and ddot all passed out also Trey. I woke ddot up first and put him to bed he was still high so he was confused.