11 🫶🏾

Trey instantly got up and walked over to me roughly pulling my arm put of the room. I snatched my arm away.

"Who the fuck is that Trey?"

From a distance she dead looks like a girl i foughts older sister.

"Is that Adrianas older sister!"

"Indiyah it's not what it looks like!"

"It looks like you just fucked her and now you smoking"

"Indiyah you trippin"

"Nah what you dayroom as fuck bro I'm leaving"

"Indiyah you are not leaving!"

"TreyVon shut the fuck up!"

I grabbed my things and called kayla asking if we can sleep at dd's. She said yeah and I told her i'll tell her about it later. I was putting my shoes on when Trey's hoe came out laughing.

I looked at her and I was gonna be mature but fuck that I'm 14 no whee near mature.

I grabbed her 'hair' and dragged her on the floor as she screamed. I was throwing punches when I felt someone pick me up and pull me away it was Jay.

He grabbed my bags and my coat and put me in his car. I huffed and rolled a blunt as he drove off, I looked for a lighter in my bag. I grabbed my pink hello kitty lighter and lit my blunt.

Jay just shakes his head and chuckles I mug him before taking another hit. I scroll through my phone then took a video and posted it.

After 10 more mins, I finally got to dd's house. Jay opened the door and I hugged kayla as she came to me running. I heard Jay clearly his throat.

"Why were you hitting that girl Indiyah?"

"Reasons"

Kayla and DD looked at me

"Who was the girl?"

"Taylors older sister Nicky"

DD sat up

"Taylor? The bitch you beat up?"

"Yeah her older sister and Trey were fucking"

Jay and DD's eyes widened Kayla just looked confused.

"Kayla ill spill later"

She nodded and I smiled.

"Damn I shoulda let you beat ha ass"

"Nah I woulda fucked up ha face wrd"

Jay and dd started laughing and making jokes so me and kayla out my stuff in mine & ddots room. I looked around at the pictures I sighed.

I put my stuff in the wardrobe and then sat on my bed with kayla and I told her everything I ended up crying.

I don't know why seeing ddot with another girl hurt I mean we aren't dating and we've been friends for so long.

As I was talking about it to kayla he called me. I answered it and went into another room.

'Yes?'

*Indiyah ma listen please*

'It's mot a big deal we aren't like that anyways'

*Yeah..*

'I wish you and Whatever her name is well'

*Okay thank you indi*

'Don't call me nicknames you have a gf'

*I can call you what I want ma*

'Get off ma phone darrian'

I rolled my eyes and hung up. I went back into my room and Kayla was with dd I'm guessing cause she wasn't in here. I was tired anyways so I went to bed.

I fell asleep after 5 mins.

************************************
I woke up and heard arguing out of my door.

"She doesn't wanna see you"

"Kayla that's my sister!"

"Shut up before she hears you!"

I get up and open the door

"What s going o-"

"Yah Yah listen"

"Fuck you Trey"

I closed the door and went back to my bed and rolled up a blunt I grabbed a lighter and lit it. I hummed secret by a boogie wit da hoodie was stuck in my head. I was hungry so I went downstairs and grabbed crisps and then went back to my room.

I played without you by notti and took a video of myself lip syncing it. After posting I look through my Notti highlights. Mostly just videos of when we were with each other 24/7 that's my evil twin fr.

I smiled looking at a video of us lipsyncing a song and his arm over my shoulder. He made me feel safe I miss him. I wiped a tear off my face and took a deep breath before watching coryxkenshin and chilling.

******************************************

Short chapter the next one will be longer I promise 🫶🏾

E4N

Vote n Comment

Not proofread so, sorry for any mistakes I be writing these at 1 am 😭

tell me whatchu thinking + how you feel 🤍