13 🫶🏾

"How many of yall dd girlfriend?"

DudeyLo said making Loads of girls including kayla on the stage scream making everyone laugh

"How many of yall ddots girlfriend?"

More girls screamed I laughed and dd said.

"Yo ddot on that"

I videoed them and put it on my story.

"Indiyah and Kayla we love you too"

Some girls shouted and we blew kisses towards the crowd. Kayla and I were talking to Jay while dd and ddot did their thing dancing and rapping.

It was Jay's turn and all I knew all the lyrics to pain I was shouting them out whole dancing on the side. Jay smiled and danced when we screamed.

"And she wanna ride rocking neaky slut her out then I pass her to dd!"

I knew the rest so I sang it out Jay was laughing while rapping.

It was all vibes. We met some fans and then went to go eat at McDonald's. I had a wrap chips and a coke.

Then we went back to the hotel I hugged Kayla and dapped up DD the went into my room. Ddot was sat on the bed with no shirt short and a blunt in his mouth, his head resting on the headrest looking at the ceiling.

He looked so fine. I layed down with my head on his lap. He ayed with my hair while smoking I scrolled through my phone.

DDot took a photo of us not even giving my time to pose he took another one giving me time.

"Send them to mee"

He nodded while posting one to his story.

************************************

@Sugarhilllddot: Get your pretty ass right here, 'cause I miss you 😒 -indi
𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒, 𝙳𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊, 𝙺𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 12𝚔 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜

@Sugarhillindi: Get in your bag, ass fat, Gucci swimsuit 🤍😋
↪️ 🫶🏾

@DDosama: DDot cmereee 🫢
↪️ DD stfu

@T.reezy: How is indi?
↪️ Thought I blocked your dayroom ass 😒

************************************
𝙳𝙳𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

I blocked Trey before going live, I waved to the camera and then positioned my phone so they could see indi.

She waved while taking a hit from her airbar, she got up and played All I got by Klashnekoff,

"All I got in this world is my word and my herb, Spit verse after verse with bruddas bending like kerbs!"

"Who spend a third of what they earn on some draws, some herbs, Wars fought over turf, lives lost over pieces of dirt!"

We rapped out while, Inidyah loves music like this it's her favourite other then OY music. We listened to Nas, Klashnekoff and A tribe called quest before she put on Me U n Hennesy.

It was my part so she went into the bathroom and got dressed into her hello kitty shorts and tank top before coming back in and smoking a blunt.

Hrs and Hrs played she kept pointing at me while singing which made me smirk. She hit all the notes, the comments went crazy which made me laugh.

"These niggas almost made me quit, then I met youuuu"

She said standing in front of me singing her heart out I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She had her hand on my arms swinging side to side singing.

After an hour of singing and talking we ended the live. She was on her phone cuddled in the blankets of her bed. I got into my bed and laid down.

After 5 mins I felt a pillow hit me.

"Darrian?"

"Indiyah the gov is not needed"

"Can you come sleep with meee"

"I can do both typa sleeping with you"

"You're not funny"

"W rizz"

I said making the W sign with my fingers, She laughed and rolled her eyes. I love her laugh its beautiful. She smiled and I got into her bed and laid down she passed me her phone so I could put it on charge on the bed side table.

She had her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her we fell asleep after 5 mins of talking.

************************************

It's short cause I ran outta ideas and it's like 11 rn gn yall 🫶🏾

Thank you for reading so far👸🏽

Vote N Comment love yall 🤍

DD'S DIAMOND TEETH?