35 🫶🏽

I sighed as I entered my final class of today but I had to sit next to ddot I rolled my eyes seeing that bitch in my spot. I walked over and cleared my throat, thinking she'd move, no this crusty musty bitch looked me up and down.

"Is something stuck in your throat, why are you over here move"

"Are you stupid? That means move so move before I rip ya ebay wig off of ya head"

"Imari js move"

Ddot sighed tired

"Fine only cause you said bae"

She made a pouty face, and I fake gagged ddot had seen cause he smiled? She got up and I put my foot out and muttered bitch as she tripped over ddot snorted then stop himself from laughing.

"Oww baby do something"

"Ya ass was chatting weird to ha I've got nun to say"

He shrugged, and her jaw dropped as everyone laughed at her as her wig had slipped backwards. Miles picked it up and twirled it around, dancing with it which made me CREASEE.

Miles was fully dancing with it as the girl stood their clueless, I pointed while laughing, and she grabbed it, and Miles threw his hands up in defence.

She came close to me, getting all up in my face. I walked by Miles and dropped backwards into Miles arms like I fainted then Miles put his hand over my chest, motioned over my chest like he was doing CPR.

I stood up and passed her gum

"WHEEWWW GIRL I NEARLY DIED"

The class started CRYING at this as I wiped a fake tear and held my nose the teacher was even amused. DDot kissed his teeth and got up grabbing his girlfriend.

"Ya doing too much now"

He was laughing a second ago

"Wasn't you just laughing??"

Miles said and DDot looked up he looked annoyed

"Who asked you?"

"Nigga I was involved or are you just that slow lil nigga"

DDot pushed Miles and then DDot annoying gf came in the middle and tried to pull ddot away.

"Babe this isn't lik- "

DDot accidentally punched her in the face, making me drop to the floor and start laughing. Miles even stopped fighting and started laughing as ddot tried to help his girlfriend off the floor.

We watched as they left the door Miles burst out laughing until the teacher remembered to do their Job and sent us out, I rolled my eyes and went to the empty class with Miles that people skip in and sat at the back.

He opened his bag and this nigga has snacks in there I put my hand out indicating I wanted one. He placed a blue lollipop and spicy dorritos in my hand and I smiled happily.

The boy rolled his eyes while smiling at me. I ate my kit kat while taking pics with Miles and posting them. After 20 mins we went to the bathroom singing 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐱 𝐟𝐭. 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚.

"GOT A LIGHTSKIN FRIEND THAT LOOK LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON"

"DARKSKIN FRIEND LOOK LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON"

We sang while vaping inside the bathroom. I rapped with Miles as 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐃12 played on my airpods.

"Blue hills, golden seals, got Bizarre actin' ill, Drugs kill"

"Chick, I'm for real! Shut yo' mouth, you dirty girl."