27 🫶🏾

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 shone on my face I yawned and got up sliding from underneath Ddot's arm. I stretched and went into the bathroom and got into the shower.

After 5 minutes I got out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body and another for my hair. As I was doing my skincare I felt ddot behind me I smiled slightly as he placed light kisses on my shoulder.
He moved away and then turned the shower on grabbing his towel from his room and placing it on the hanger behind the door. I left the bathroom after giving him a small peck on the lips. I tried to leave and he grabbed my hand I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Nigga if youn move ya fuckin hand I'll fuck you up"

"Damn you scary I think you a nigga wit yo gorilla ass"

"Suck my dick"

"Youn have the facilities for that big man"

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off and left the bathroom and got dressed into something comfortable so I can do my hair after I eat something.

I went downstairs and fab came out she gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving for work. I entered the kitchen and made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon.

After 20 mins I dished everything out and called ddot downstairs to eat, I poured us some juice before sitting down beside ddot hungry ass. I ate as ddot scarfed his food down like it was running away from him I laughed and shook my head before placing my hand on his chest.

"Calm down ya food ain't running away"

"Nigga moveee"

"Watch who you talking to Darrian"

He didn't say anything and continued eating, I laughed and finished mine before getting up and washing my plate and the others in the sink.

I went up to his room and sat down on gaming desk and propped my phone up and went live.

******************************************
𝑮𝑹𝑾𝑴 ➪ Vɪᴇᴡᴇʀs: 1.1ᴋ

"K so this is js a grwm cause I'm going out with ddot in an 1 and a half"

𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐞: 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫123: 𝐀𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐞

𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚 💜

"Heyy DD"

I smiled as I took my out of its ponytail and plugged in my straighteners

"Mccht I gotta wash my hair and leave it curly tmrw or im gonna fry my pretty hair"

I said as I put heat protection spray on my hair before sectioning it

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲: 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲
𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: ^^
𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫12344: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭

"DDots get yo ass upstairs and I am allat look at ya mom before you come at me"

I smiled sarcastically I heard ddots loud ass laugh as he walked up the stairs. I smiled and shook my head as I straightened my hair.

DDot got into the frame and he sat down on the seat sitting me on his lap as I did my hair, he threw up OY and OYOGZ and dropped the 4's until I smacked his hand.