19 🫶🏾

I woke up the smell of food downstairs I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth before going downstairs. I looked to see Mia cooking with dd just watching her and passing her things while sat on the counter. DDot and Trey were talking about whatever boys talk about. I smiled and went into the kitchen hugging mia and then dd.

I washed up and then set plates our for mia, then I went into the living room and hugged ddot kissing him before dapping up my brother. I sat beside ddot and scrolled through tik tok while his arm around around my shoulder while they talked.

After 10 mins DD rushed in telling us food was ready. I ran to the table cause the food smell AMAZING. As we were eating a tik tok sound came to my head and I started singing it

"D-D-Dropping this thing backk"

"Damn ik the food good but calm down indi"

DD said making everyone laugh, I rolled my eye and continued eating my food while ddot and dd went on about their next show and dd's mv with mia. I was just enjoying my food and Trey looked happy to be here.

"David and Darrian yall gotta go home today cause ya poor mama never see yo lil asses"

"We should beat ya ass fa callin us by our gov"

"Cry bout it lil nigga"

DD flipped me off and I laughed. I picked up my plate and took it to the kitchen as I was washing the dishes I felt a warm body behind me. I smiled as ddot wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

"Hey ma"

"Hey pa"

The kitchen door opened and ddot looked over seeing my brother, Trey looked scared, disgusted and scared. I laughed as he walked past awkwardly after putting dd and mias dish at the side of the sink with his, he stopped at the door and turned around.

"Nigga if you fuck my sister ill kill you"

"Nigga no"

I said mugging him and he left, DDot started laughing which made me laugh I finished the dishes and went upstairs to shower, DDot waited downstairs talking to dd and mia.

I got out of the shower using my vanilla body cream, then I looked for an outfit after 5 mins I found one then ddot walked through my room with a towel. I wore a white crop long sleeve top and ripped jeans.

I sprayed myself with my vanilla spray before sitting down at my vanity and doing my skin care + makeup.

Ddot was chilling on my bed scrolling through tik tok as I did my hair and re sprayed myself. I pulled him over and took a picture in the mirror.

******************************************

@𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅 🤍 @𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐷𝑑𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑚𝑑𝑎𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐷𝑑𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑚𝑑𝑎𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1.1𝑘 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

@ 𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 🙈
↪️ 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒆 💋

@𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲𝐌𝐢𝐚: 𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒕𝒕 💕
↪️ 💋

@𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝑴𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 💙😈
↪️ 𝑴𝒉 💙

𝑇𝑎𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒...

******************************************

We all piled into Treys car I sat in the front and plugged my phone in the aux playing 𝐷𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑡 2 - 𝐽ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝐴𝑖𝑘𝑜, I sang along go the song with mia.

"DDot what did you do she feelin that shit to her soul"

"Nigga she just like that"

DD and DDot started laughing in the back which made me smile, their friendship makes me he happiest inna world. Yrey had enough and pressed next mid song making me scoff.

"Lucky you driving"

I say as 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 - 𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝑇𝑗𝑎𝑦 sounded through the car I sang along with all the boys as they liked this song. After 5 mins we pulled up outside dd's house I hugged him after he dapped up ddot and then Trey and hugged mia. I smiled at their interaction it was small but cute as hell.

After 10 mins we pulled up outside Mia's crib dropping her off. I thanked Trey as we got to the gas station and gave him 5 dollars.

He came back and threw an arizona at me I caught it smiled thanking him, I gave ddot a sip and then I took a sip. Ddot pulled me into him wrapping his arm around my shoulder giving me a kiss on my head.

I smiled and pulled don't my phone scrolling through my feed, I hummed 'live on'.

"Even though yo thuggin days are gon I still rep yo name forever live on, walking through the rain with no destination  I ain't got no home"

I mumbled and ddot looked down at me worry in his eyes.

"You good Ma?"

"Yeah I jus like the song"

"You sure mamas?"

"Yeah"

I smiled and he kissed my head and then the came to a stop signalling we were at ddots I gave him a kiss then he got out. I watched till he got inside waving before shutting the door.

I grabbed the aux and played 'live on' before rolling up a blunt. I hummed along while climbing into the front and sitting beside my older brother. I nodded my head to the beat while linking then sealing my blunt closed.

Trey sang along and i joined in while looking in my bag for a lighter, when I found on I lit the blunt taking a hit before blowing out.

******************************************
Short ikk

Sorry in advance for the next chapter mhss