14 🫶🏾

I woke up and ddot was asleep I got up slowly while grabbing my phone, I went to his bed and laid on my stomach with my headphones in and watched coryxkenshin.

I was watching his videos when I felt someone's bodyweight crush me.

"DDot get off I can't breathe!"

"Good"

I rocked side to side to get him off, he fell off grabbing me making me fall onto him. We laughed as I sat up on his lap. He smiled and looked into my eyes. We made eye contact and I cupped his face with my hands.

He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back as he moved us back against the wall he put his hands on my waist as we made out. He pulled away and smiled before we kissed again. DD bursted in the room mid kiss.

"AYOOO, KAYLA, JAY LOOK"

He screamed as I tried to get off ddot, Jay and Kayla came running in Jay slipped making us all start laughing. Jay dapped ddot up, I rolled my eyes and got up to go change in the bathroom. I texted kayla.

************************************

𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 ❦︎𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 ❦︎
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝑩𝒂𝒆 🥴💕
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 ❦︎
𝚈𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢

𝑩𝒂𝒆 🥴💕
𝒀𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 😘

************************************

I laughed and turned on my speakers before blasting from time. I had a shower and washed my hair. I called ddot to get my suitcase. I did my make up and then took a picture for my insta.

I came out the bathroom and everyone was on my bed and not ddot's why mine brooo. They were waiting for me im guessing cause when I got out they got up.

"Let's go Miss take 100 years"

"Calm down megamind before I hit ya fat forehead"

"No need"

Everyone except Jay laughed he mugged us and continued walking. We were getting in his car and he's prob not gonna let me sit in the front now.

I was right and dd was in the front, ddot put his phone in the aux and passed me his phone I played India by lil durk we sang the lyrics.

"Durkioooooo"

Everyone sang as we stopped at a red light. DDot lit a blunt and passed it to me after taking a hit I took w hit then passes it back. After passing the blunt back and forth we finished it.

We still had 5 mins till we were at pizza hut. After eating we went home and everyone decided to play in the pool before going home.

I was talking to kayla on the side of the pool before we both got pushed in by the boys. We screamed as we fell. DD and DDot were too busy laughing to see Jay push em in.

We laughed and they mugged Jay and us, Me and Kayla went back to talking as the boys kept trying to drown eachother.

"Nah we're not dating"

"What dd told us to see explains otherwiseee"

"Kayla please me and ddot have known eachother for idk how long but its long"

"Yeah Yeah"

I laughed before gasping as cold hands wrapped around my waist pulling me into them.

DD was already behind Kayla as kissed ddot's head. He was shivering his curls wet and down his shoulders. He's gonna make me do his hair at home or even today.

He smiled and I laughed Kayla raised her eyebrows at me I shook my head. She gave me a bffr look and I laughed.
Which made dd look at me like I'm crazy.

I just talked to ddot as kayla and dd decided to run off upstairs to get dry and do whatever nasty kids.

"Indiii"

"Yesss"

"I love youuuu"

"Love you too darriannn"

"Aye chill on the gov ma"

I smiled to myself as he called me ma. I kissed his cheek and went to go dry cause I was cold. After I dried I went upstairs to shower and put on something comfortable as we were going to the airport tonight and we finna get back to mine at 2 am.

I dreaded going home but my house was closest to the airport. I didn't really see Trey much he stayed at a diff Hotel. He didn't ride in the same car as us either.

I was drying my hair when ddot burst in to go shower water dripping on the floor. I laughed as he rushed in the shower quickly.

I played Sativa while taking a hit from my airbar. I was doing my make up as we were still going to Walmart to get snacks as the journey was still an hour to the airport.

We were going in an 1 hour which is perfect time to chill and them nasty kids to finish their business. DDot came into the room. I turned around as he was on his phone.

He looked so fine rn. I didn't realise I was staring till ddot started talking.

"You good ma?"

"Hm? Yeah just thinking"

"Yeah what about"

"None Ya"

He laughed and rolled his eyes and I sang adorn you by Miguel.

"I just wanna adorn youu!"

Ddot side eyed me and I threw pillow at him.

꧁ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ꧂

I grabbed my blanket and neck pillow from jstars car, me and ddot were going in Jay's car. I waved at dd and kayla before going into the back with ddot. I plugged the aux into my phone and played my playlist.

♪ 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊 — 𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚔 ♪

I was singing then took a quick video posting it to my story. DDot was smoking I held my hand put signaling I wanted a hit.

We passed it back n forth till we got to
Walmart I saw kayla and we talked while the boys did stupid boy stuff. I grabbed a big bottle of water, two packets of crisps and gum. I got Jay cheetos a kit kat and vanilla coke.

I payed for our stuff and then went back to the car. Jay tried to pay me back but I refused. I got comfy and played all the stars.

************************************

Idk what to write abt but lil spoiler the older sister and younger sister which are indiyah

Not proofread so if there are mistakes I didn't read it over 😭

Follow my tik tok if ya want

@nottiswrlddd

Thank you for 11k reads 🥳🎉

Love yall my dms are open for ideas, if you need to talk, ANYTHING 🫶🏽

Love yall gangsta

Short cause I got writers block and I'm boutta watch a movie ima stop waffling 😭🤍