15 🫶🏽

I tugged my suitcase against the bumpy floor as we boarded the plane.  I saw Trey and mugged him before sitting next to DDot, Kayla and DD.

I put one headphone giving one to ddot as we listened to Boys a liar pt 2 — Ice spice & Pinkpanthress.

"The boys a liarrr" ddot sang making me laugh. I fell asleep for most of the way there.

꧁ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚌 𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 ꧂

DDot shook me awake I opened my eyes and looked outside then checked my phone it was 8 am. I was tired as fuck bro. We left I was still tired and hungry.

I was going back to mine today because I don't want to over stay my welcome. I grabbed the rest of my stuff from the reyes house before putting it in melz trunk because she was gonna drop me back.

I hugged them all before getting into the car. I unlocked the door of my house vases were smashed it stunk like weed the house was a tip. I knew I was amazing but damn, not the time to be joking rn indiyah.

I went to my room and saw everything was inplace. The room smelt normal and it was all clean. I smiled before going under my bed and grabbing my pink box with my pretty pink knocka in there.

I grabbed it and put it in my waistband. If that bitch comes back I'm shooting her and making a song about it. I heard shouting downstairs I gripped my knocka before going down the stairs.

I peered and saw it was Nickys oppy fatass and Trey and her slutty lil sister Taylor I wasn't in the mood for they opp asses rn. I ran and hit Taylor and then nicky came grabbing my hair.

"Ion hit girls but when I comes to my sister"

Trey said throwing nicky off me. I punched Taylor before she hit me in my jaw, blood came out of my mouth that's when I got pissed. I spat it out and wiped my lip before punching her square in her nose.

It made her scream I heard nickys loudass behind me. Shouting Trey telling him to let go she was hitting him. Taylor was knocked the fuck out , I then went for nicky punching her in the stomach then she fell on her knees and I  kicked her in the face. ( Karate Kid ahh fight )

I heard Trey laughing while the too scared ass little girls cried all the way home.

"You okay Indi?"

"I'm good Trey"

"Come let's get you cleaned up"

"Okay"

I said as we went to the bathroom he grabbed the first aid kit under the sink which gave me flash backs.

************************************
꧁ 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 ꧂

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒈.

"𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒚!"

"𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆!"

𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒀 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒚'𝒔. 𝑰 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕. 𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕.