28 🫶🏾

--

"𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 hurry up niggaa"

"Darrian if you rush me one more time I swear down I shoot you wit ya own knocka"

"You gon make us late to our own music video!"

"I'm ready just shut uppp"

I rolled my eyes and got into edots car after locking the door.

--

After like 50 mins we finally finished it and we then dropped the song which got alot of attention within 3 hours it was BLOWING UPP. Most people supporting some others not jackin it but the can suck a dick.

After the shoot we went back to mine and I took my shoes off and I ran upstairs wit mia as the boys slow asses trailed behind us.

"WAIT WAIT OMG TELL ME WHY I HAVE A VIDEO OF JAY SAYIN HES SASSY"

"NAH WHAT MIA LEMME SEE"

I say wheezing I gave her my phone and she found the video and I started laughing I fell off my bed making me laugh even harder. Mia got a few words out while laughing

"Let's...Faceti...Jay"

Is all I could make put I grabbed my phone still laughing and facetimed him

"Yooo wassup lil girl"

"Wassup is I've found a video of you saying you sassy"

I said starting to laugh again as Mia played him the video

"It's not that funny calm down did you do crack cause that ain't even that funny"

Jay said laughing slightly at us mugging us at the same time

"It is that funny"

I said rolling my eyes before ddot burst into my room mugging me

"Indiyah why you talking to nigg-"

"DDOT IS THAT YOU GANG?"

"OHHH WASSUP JAY"

DDot literally snatched my phone outta my hands i nearly violated this nigga then I remembered how fine he is so I js looked at him as he smiled at the phone. My door swing open and why the fuck edot massive ass decided he wants to say hi too pushjng in-between dd and ddot shouting down my phone.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone back and said bye to Jay before hanging up.

"Damn nigga you takin my phone and being so loud edot massive head heard yu"

"Niggas get out of my baby mommas room"

Mia said pushing the boys out I laughed turning around onto my back watching mia comeback on the bed and she jumped onto me. I screamed and slid off my bed with her in my arms I laughed as we laid on the floor.

I smiled as we got up stumbling over slightly as I got up still laughing hard. Walked over to my draw and grabbed a pre roll and showed it to mia making her nod.

"Mm I wanna eat a snack aswell"

I said and Mia hummed in agreement I grabbed my lighter and lit the blunt and took a hit before passing it to Mia. I motioned to go downstairs and she got up passing me the blunt and I took it and took a hit ghosting it before blowing out while we went downstairs.

I turned on my phone while passing mia the blunt and I pulled her over to do a tik tok with me.

"Can we do a tik tok pleaseee"

I begged as we entered the living room

I posted it before grabbing the blunt off the side and inhaled before ghosting and exhaling. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge closing then looking in the cupboard I grabbed the red doritos for me and cheetos for mia. I grabbed two Kit kats before closing the cupboard.