21 🫶🏽

I sat up in my bed my eyes puffy my room a mess, I went downstairs and tried to eat but I couldn't. I heard a knock it was probably edot I opened it he entered 
and hugged me. I cried into his chest and held on tight it was my brothers funeral today.

Edot was inna suit already for him the suits weren't gonna be black he said he would want them blue as blue was his favourite colour. I smiled slightly and laughed abit at the fact edot had blue Jordans on.

I went upstairs and took a shower the water hitting my body made me feel comfortable, I sat down and cried I heard a light knock on my door.

"You okay in there baby sista?"

"Yeah"

I replied brushing my hair, still crying. I got out and brushed my teeth and did my skin care. I picked up the blue dress that Trey got me for my 14th birthday. I grabbed my white Nike socks and my Jordan 4s Midnight Navy, Trey got another pair of these.

Later I was gonna decorate his room as a memorial thing. I put my makeup on and sprayed myself with vanilla spray and left my hair curly. Trey said before my hair was so pretty when curly.

I smiled at the pictures on my mirror and then grabbed my purse leaving my empty house. I got into edots car and he drove to the place.

I got out of the car and saw everyone there I instantly cried as they all hugged me. I hugged momma osama and Momma DDot and then went up and spoke about Trey.

"Yes Trey was a lil hoodlum, but he asks was the kindest, funniest big brother a lil girl could have. He made such a bad mistake before and I'm so happy I didn't hold a grudge but this wouldn't have happened if I didn't-"

I broke down crying the guilt washing over me

"I'm not even going into details about what happened but all I need to say I R.I.P Trey I love big bro I forever will. Forever 17! And if you talking on bro you dyin word."

I said at the live that was probably on someone's phone, So many people were cryin.

"ON THE COUNT OF 3 WE GONNA RELEASE THESE BALLOONS AND SAY FORVER 17"

Edot called out and then on the count of 3 we released the balloons, I cried as my balloon floated in the sky. I made my way over to ddot and dd they wrapped their arms around me, Kayla came hugging me Mia on the other side of dd, DD and Kayla be like my divorced parents.

I held onto them sobbing, they all cried we all shared a memory with Trey and he was loved by everyone. All of my insta and stuff was full of "R.i.p Trey" and shit. I was happy people cared and his music was getting another boost.

After and 1hour my social battery was mad low so I looked for edot and asking him if we can leave becuase I can't be here anymore. I said bye to everyone and got into edots car and we went to my house,
I opened the door and went to my room edot behind me. He started cleaning my room.

"You don't have to clean Lijah"

"Yah Yah who will?"

"And get something comfy on we gonna start Treys room and I can show you one way to take your anger out"

"Okay"

I said before standing up and grabbing one of treys old tracksuits and getting ready in the bathroom. I came out and my room was mad clean.

"Thank you Lijah"

I smiled weakly then we went downstairs putting his gaming things into a box and putting it into his wardrobe. I kept his clothes. Then we painted his room making clouds and decorating it. After 30 mins we were tired.

"Come you can take your anger out at the stu, All I need is for you to freestyle"

"Okay"

"What beat you wanna use?"

"The remedy for a broken heart please

"Sure lemme hit up the guys"

"Alright"

He texted the others and they decided to to listen to my freestyle. I hopped into edots car and then we went to the studio.

I walked in and got hugs and stuff from the guys dee gave me blunt I thanked dee and then took a hit for confidence.

♫︎  (grah grah, like) As I rap these words I’m reminded of the love
And the lessons you taught, still I had to learn the hard way
Through the hard times, you find out who’s your compadres
I stargaze as I blaze high grade
Thinking bout better days before your life got take-away
Couldn’t let you dead in vain, so I took your name
Sista of Trey forever carry your legacy
Until they bury me, yeah
My dear brother I love you like cooked food
And I wish you weren’t gone, but I’m dealing with the truth
And how we cope, only God knows 

All i know is without you here im doing so bad♫︎

I closed my eyes holding onto my head rapping whatever came to my mind the words coming outta my mouth, my anger making me continue.

I was hyped up by the guys when I finshed I wiped the tears that escaped. Somewhere shocked ddot and dd hugged me hyping me up, I laughed slightly taking another hit from my blunt.

"You should totally make a song outta that!"

Mia says smiling

"Maybe but what if some people come on some oppy shit?"

"Then hit back nigga!"

"DD pleasee"

In moments I feel so good I enjoy myself till I remember it's not the same without Trey. I felt numb again, my smile dropped my social battery running low. Edot noticed and pushed through the crowd coming to me and sitting me by myself.

I took a hit from my blunt and then checked my phone getting tagged in sugarhillhottakes,  Some of my freestyle was on dee's live, The comments were all supporting me.

I decided to make the song.

******************************************

3 chapters inna day? Also I'm acv sorry for killing Trey he was loved and hated by many 😭

Anyways she be making music for him nowee

It's been 8 months 😕🕊💔