7 🫶🏾

I woke up, indiyah asleep ion wanna wake her up cause she looked mad peaceful so I got up and went downstairs to see Trey, Jay, DD and Kayla sat watching TV. I sat down on the floor and went thru my phone checking me dms n shit.

After 30 mins Indi came downstairs her hair in a bun she had fluffy sliders on. I smiled she looked mad fine rn. What am I saying that's my bestfriend, we ain't like that.

She smiled and looked at me making eye contact her Hazel eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

"What? Do I have something in my face, why you staring"

"Yeah you have eyes and lips"

"You're just not funny darrian"

With that her eyes widened and she started running.

******************************************
Indiyah pov:
******************************************

I ran upstairs and ddots fast ass wasn't far behind. I ran into my room before feeling two hands, grabbing my waist, I screamed and laughed as he tickled my stomach.

After abit I was out of breath and DDot was just staring at me smiling. I looked at him. The tension between us was so thick Kim K's ass doesn't compare to it.

So I decided to do some stupid shit and kiss him. He kissed back and we sat there kissing for 5 minutes until he pulled away realising what happened.

"Oh shit ddot I'm sorry"

I looked to the floor and ddot used that as his cue to go home. I watched my door as he left. I leaned my head on the wall looking at the ceiling. Not long after dd came upstairs asking if I'm okay as ddot just left.

I just nodded and smiled weakly. I kissed my bestfriend I've been friends with him for forever I can't belive I did that.

I closed the door as dd left and crawled into my bed and scrolled through tik tok. I was fine until I saw a tik tok about our friendship and realised how I fucked it all up.

************************************
DDot POV:

I just kissed indiyah my bestfriend. I ran because I didn't know what to do. I mean, we've been friends since the start of middle school.

I love her with all my heart, but we can't be like that, can we? I just decide to order food and go live.

So many people started joining and I put on music. To dance as my fans make funny edits about me.

IndiyahFp: WE GO CRAZY FOR INDI

"Leave poor Indi alone guys"

DDotfan: HIII

I was on live for an hour while playing 2k and dd kept spamming me to join the live. I added him while he played the game with me.

I heard a voice in the background

"DD stop screaming I can hear you through the walls!"

It was indiyah she looked fine as ever.

"INDIYAH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! Niggas gonna think Yo dumbass self is mah girl my girl is Kayla and her fine ass"

"Oh yeah me and Kayla are going out later"

"What?"

"Boy bye you ain't her daddy"

"No but I-"

"Shut yo nasty ass up ion wanna here allat"

I was laughing quietly (Creasing really loud) At the argument causing dd to mug me.

"Ayoooo you nastyy"

I said as I took another hit from my blunt.

************************************
Indiyah pov:

It was 6:30 and me and Kayla were getting ready in my room to go out to a house party one of her friends throwing and I know my 14 year old ass don't need to be going anywhere but my 14 year old ass finna go where I want.

Trey is gonna hate me but Trey asleep so he can kiss my big ass. Nope that's weird ew.

It wasn't even gonna be that bad we were going out for a tiny bit to have fun so we are fine.

Then we'd get Jay fine ass to pick us up I'm deffo sitting in the front.

*** Time skip ***

When me n La La finished getting ready we got Jay to drop us off. I turned my location off in his car. We got in and pray for me was playing I had to vibe.

♪ 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎?
𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎?
𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎?
'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎?
𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ♪

I sang along this wasn't even a song to dance to it was just a vibe they ended it unfortunately at Kendricks's part and played loads other songs.

I had fun and I was mad high. It was 12 and Jay was outside. i walked holding onto Kaylas Cross-faded ass I was really so hungry so I asked Jay to go to McDonald's.

Jay played Get home well by himself and me and kayla sang the bit in the background.

"SOON AS I GET HOOOOMMMEE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU BABY I'LL DO WHAT I GOTTA DOO"

Me and Kayla sang as Jay rapped

"They say they smoking on bro so I gotta up that pipe, getting kite with a bad bitch every night"

I recorded us before getting spam messages from Trey and DD I rolled my eyes and turned my location on so they can see I'm at MCDONALD'S lame asses. As Jay ordered our food I took a pic w him and sent it to Trey so he knew I'm safe

************************************

Sugarhillindi: You my baby for you ima end em 🙊🫶🏽

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚝, 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗, 𝙺𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚊, 𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 1.1𝚔 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜

DDosama: Yes lil sis 💯

↪️ Big Bro 💕

T.reezy: Wrd 2 bro get Yo lil ass home
↪️ Suck ma dick

Jayklickin: Fighting w Trey again 😂
↪️ Yu not funny thank u for that food tho 😋

𝚃𝚊𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜..