25 🫶🏾

"Indi our uber is outside"

"I'm so excited!"

"Samee!!"

We got into the uber and I posted the pics of us on insta and smiled as kayla took a self w me, posting it on ber story.

************************************

@𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐦 🥱🔥𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑑𝑑𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑚𝑑𝑎𝑜, 𝐾𝑥𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑑𝑑𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑚𝑑𝑎𝑜, 𝐾𝑥𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1.1𝐾 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

@𝐊𝐱𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐚: 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 😈🤍
↪️ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 🤍🔥

@𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲 💙🔥
↪️ 💕

𝑻𝒂𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆...

************************************

The driver pulled up and we thanked him before going inside, we grabbed snacks I had pick n mix and a large coke cup and doritos. Kayla got the same thing just the blue doritos I had the spicy ones cause they are the BEST, I whispered to Kayla as the ads dragged on.

"To be honest I kinda wanna get to know Mia!"

"Really?"

"Yeah she seems nice and she's not bitchy to me and she can have that nigga!"

"Kayla I literally love you unproblematic"

"Yeah I met someone anyways his name is Josiah"

I smiled at her blushing

"Do you think dd hates me?"

"Nah he shouldn't be anyways he has mia and you have josiah"

"Yeah! Cause I miss you and I would like to be friends w dd"

She stopped talking as the ads had finished I smiled at her before paying attention to the screen. My jaw dropped as the first scene played I was NOT expecting that.

After 2 hours It was finished and I stretched in my seat getting up placing the empty pop corn bag and coke cup into the bin. I hadn't finished my pic n Mix so I took it with me as we waited for edot to come get us.

Kayla was coming to the stu with us, I sat in the back with ddot as kayla got into the front dapping up edot and then ddot. She gave dd and mia a small smile then turned around talking to edot.

Mia and Kayla actually got along and it made me very happy, dd and mia weren't dating but they were talking. Kayla and dd were js friends and they were fine with it Jo jealousy whatsoever. I ran my nails through ddota hair as he laid on my lap half asleep.