9 🫶🏾

( okay so I decided to do both cause yall silent readers 🫣 Also my mom let me stay home 🙊 so I started this friday cuz I'm happy, bro while writing this i was watching the stream w buba ddot and them 3 girls and I noticed how tall he actually is I knew he was tall but its scary. Why buba so concerned with the camera 🤣🤣) CRYSTAL (not dd's ex crystal ) AND 6IX'S HUG WAS CUTE ICL

************************************

I was bored while watching boondocks and I got a call from ddot.

"Hey darri"

"Hey can you get me some food pleaseeee cause I have a video to shoot"

"Sure text me where you are"

"Alright thanks yah yah"

"No problem dot"

I got him McDonald's 20-piece nugget large fries and a large sprite, I then got myself a caramel frappe with medium fries.

I got dd his food he ordered already and then brought it too them I was giving ddot his stuff when idris started talking.

"Who is that knocking on the door, nah come in the car"

"Wrd ill smack you"

"Watch ya fucking mouth"

I started laughing with kayla as they smacked him.

"Yo ddot you brought a girl for your big bro, good looking my boy"

Ddot just continued rolling his blunt.

"Yo what?"

"Come in the car love"

"Nah dicc we on him, pull up"

"Who's dicc stop calling me dicc"

I laughed

"Whatchu mean dicc?"

Kayla was holding onto the back dd's shirt lightly as he kneed the fuck outta Idris. I was giving ddot the food while showing him edits.

I was on my phone while waiting for the video to end. I smwas vibing as idris played dead opps and 40's n 9's I was passing a blunt with Kayla.

When they finished we walked back to my house. DD and Kayla were flirting like crazy it was awkward between me and ddot.

I unlocked the door and we went into the living the room to watch straight outta compton. While everyone was fighting over spots I ordered us food.

Trey came down and sat on the floor after 30 mins food had came and we paused the film to sort the food out. After eating me n ddot decided to go get snacks for everyone.

We were walking to the deli in silence until I heard ddot start talking. He was live he walked fast to me and put his arm around my neck throwing up the OY I laughed at his goofy ass.

He ended the live as soon as we got to the deli. I took a picture with him to post to my story as we talked. Our friendship was like normal.

After getting everything and paying we got back throwing the snacks in a big heap on the floor. We unpaused straight outta Compton.

I was tryna concentrate on the movie but ddot's loud ass crunching was passing me off so I wacked him in the back of the head.

After the movie I made a tik tok lip syncing too tact. I posted it and then I was scrolling through my tik tok when I saw an edit of me dancing on live that one time.

I liked it and then went upstairs I opened my door not paying attention to my surroundings and sat on my bed. Well what I thought was my bed.
I felt someone shove me off them.