33 🫶🏽

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 been a 2 weeks since I talked to dd and ddot, I rolled my eyes and got uo getting dressed. If he isn't gonna talk to me I'm gonna talk to him and he's gonna listen whether he likes it or not.

I got dressed into my pink juicy tracksuit and put on my barbie dunks. I did my makeup and then sprayed my strawberry poundcake spray and left the house and walked to his.

I stopped off at the deli and got his favourite chips and a coke I opened the door as it was unlocked. I was confused and I went into the kitchen grabbing a knife and walking upstairs.

I opened the door and ddot was asleep a girl next to him ontop of the bedsheets so they didn't sleep together. I backed out of the room and tossed the chips and drink at him and ran out as he called after me.

I ran over to dd's which took 20 mins and I knocked on the door and collapsed out of breath. DD panicked and helped me up I wasn't out of breath I was heaving a panic attack.

"DDot...Cheated"

I breathed it and dd's face dropped i cried into his arms and he held me close.

"I can't deal with all of this dd, I can't"

"First I lost one of my fave people, My Brother and now my boyfriend and 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

I cried harder and harder into dd's arms. That's when I knew my life isn't ever gonna fall back into place after Treys death.

--

Edot knocked softly on my door I sniffled managing to let out a yes.

"Come out please indiyah you haven't ate for 3 days and you have to go back to school Tommorow I tried to get you out but they threatened to take you away"

I stood up and opened the door immediately engulfed in hugs by edot, dd and mia. I looked at edot slightly confused he gave me a small smile, and kissed my head.

"I lied they said that you could do online with dd"

Edot smiled, and I cracked a small smile thinking of how much fun it would be stufing with dd dumbass. I was talking to  edot when I heard someone knock at the front door.

I ran downstairs knowing dd and edot too lazy to do so. I never screamed so loud as I saw Jay fine ass.

"MY MAN MY MAN MY MAN"

Jay shook his head laughing his simples showing

"You gon get me arrested lil girl"

Jay said as he hugged me

"I've always wondered what being a jail wife would be like"

I said

"Nah, you crazy"

Jay said, laughing, drawing the Y as he walked up the stairs with me I laughed and went back to me room.

"Guessing that was Jay"

Mia said, looking at me, I nodded laughing as I lay beside her she shook her head lightly.

"Crazy girl"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, I stood up and grabbed the vape that sat on my vanity. I inhaled, ghosted, and exhaled Mia looked at me and watched as I did so.

"So fucking fine girl"

"Nah you fine as hell"

I heard shuffling by the door and I whispered it to mia and she laughed. I walked over to the door lightly and said.

"Me personally I think we should kiss"

I opened the door, and Jay stood against the wall laughing while edot and dd dropped down onto the floor. DD mugged me as he got up and edot flipped me off and swooped my legs, making me fall.