23 🫶🏾

"Sha Shaaaaa"

"Indiiii"

"Can we go to the deli I want more snacks dd and ddot fatasses done ate em all"

"Sure get a coat on though it's brick outside"

"Okay broo"

I grabbed notti's jacket and then went with sha to the deli. I put one airpod in and played Live on - Nuski2quad, I hummed along to the lyrics sha recognised the song and started singing along.

"Walking through the rain with no destination I ain't got a home, Ej murda you gone forever live on, And if i dont last yo name in all of my songs"

"Say Even when that sky aint blue no moe
That squad head shit still run in my veins
And you know for sho"

We sang together and I smiled as we walked into the deli, Sha grabbed a new lighter and a drink idk what drink. I grabbed a kiwi and strawberry arizona a kit kat and cheetos.

We paid for our stuff then left the shop and went back to my place. I opened the door the house full of smoke and music playing not loud that it would make the neighbours call the cops. There wasn't that many people there so I didn't care I just made my way to Treys room and rolled up a blunt and laid in his bed smoking.

I heard the door open it was ddot, I smiled as he hesitantly walked through the door closing it behind him. He stood there looking around at the room me and Edot had decorated.

Pictures of Trey with everyone were filled on the wall, a massive part of the wall had a painting of Trey smiling throwing up OY with wings and an halo. A title reading 'Ghetto Angel'.

The room was dedicated to Trey so it player a major part in music and his friends. It was beautiful in there, clouds painted on every part of the wall the room was sprayed with his colonge often. I slept in Treys bed often as it comforted me.

DDot say beside me still admiring the room I laid my head on his chest and gave him the remaining of the blunt for him to finish. I grabbed my arizona taking a sip then grabbing my kitkat giving one to ddot and then eat the other one.

I heard 'Rechazame - Romeo Santos' and I dragged ddot into the living room making him do the batchata with me, He danced with me and everyone was hyping us up / recording.

I laughed and walked off when we had finished. I grabbed my cheetos and sat down on the sofa after 1 hour everyone had left and it was only dd, ddot and edot here. I grabbed one of treys t-shirts and my ethikas.

I cleaned up the house, there wasn't that much mess but I wanted it to be clean, I told dd and ddog that they can sleep in my room and edot slept in his room and I slept in Treys room.

I couldn't sleep so I played do better blues pt 2 while writing in My diary I named my diary Trey so it felt like I was talking to him. I put all my exact thoughts and feeling down and stuff I would normally talk to Trey about. I decided to post on insta a pic I took earlier.

******************************************

@𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲
𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑫𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒇𝒓𝒎𝒅𝒂𝒐, 𝑫𝑫𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂,𝑬𝒅𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 1.1𝒌 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

@𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 4𝐞𝐯𝐚 🤍
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟

@𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 💙
↪️ 💙💙

* Comments limited *

******************************************

I turned my phone off and my music before laying down and closing my drifting off to sleep hugging a pillow.

- time skip -

I woke up, made the bed and then played hrs and Hrs while making breakfast, Edot came down stairs first.

"Hey sista"

"Hey dotty"

I smiled as he hugged me and then went into the living room and turned the tv on watching wtvr, Then dd and ddot came down.

"BESTIEEE"

"BESTIEEE"

I smiled hugging dd childish ass self and ddot smiled while drinking his water.

"Hey ma"

"Hey pa"

I smiled as ddot kissed me and hugged me from behind while I dished out the food.

"Boys, food!"

I called out to dd and edot I heard them run to the table and I laughed putting the plates on the table, I sat down and we all ate.

Edot was washing the dishes and I was cuddled up with ddot and dd was texting mia. I picked up the remote and watched on my block. Edot sat down rolling up while watching on my block with us. I took his blunt and lit it cause he was taking ages.

"Bitches be bonkers

DD said making me burst out laughing as I exhaled the smoke passing it back to edot. I turned the show off and play 4 min convo by a boogie, I rapped along while we all passed the blunt around. After that finished love sosa played and I was rapping out loud with dd, this was really our shit.

Me and dd made a whole dance about it like ages ago. I laughed as we danced lowkey eating it up like we inhale McDonald's. When that finished we were all just chilling and watching horror movies. I got up and went into the kitchen to make a snack.

"Yo yall want anything while I'm here?!"

"Yeah just bring in chips!"

Edot called and I grabbed the blue and red doritos the cheese ones NASTY, I grabbed a fruit punch arizona, and water for the boys. I felt my phone buzz and it was jus my insta and tik tok telling me I got new followers or comments or likes, I put my phone on DND and then went into the living room and threw the chips at the boys and sat back beside ddot.

"Can we watch holes?"

"Yeah sure put it on"

I grabbed the remote and put holes on this is deffo one of my fave movies and the boys would like it, Two zero and x-ray are my husbands.

******************************************
Happy chapter 🤍😋

******************************************Happy chapter 🤍😋

X ray looks like a ninja turtle icl

X ray looks like a ninja turtle icl.. 😭