32 🫶🏽

𝐈 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 my eyes a tired feeling lingering on me I checked the time it read 12:30. I sat up slowly and sat on the edge of me bed in silence for 10 mins, I yawned and took a shower feeling slightly better.

I brushed my teeth and did my skincare before scrolling through my socials as I brushed through my wet curls. I hummed  as 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐣.𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 played in the background.

I went to my closet and picked out a black cropped long sleeve top and black joggers and black Nike socks. I got dressed then sprayed my coconut body spray and put my lipgloss on as I was probably staying home.

I went downstairs putting in a chocolate pop tart remembering how Trey brought them for me twice a week. I felt tears prick my eyes they rolled down my face as I leaned my arms onto the counter and placed my head on my arms.

I was alone in the house and I finally deeped that Trey wasn't coming back, There was nothing I could do other than miss him he wasn't ever gonna make me laugh. He isn't gonna buy me pop tarts he isn't gonna complain at me for taking his weed.

He isn't gonna get high wimmie and dance to music I'm our living room he isn't gonna protect me from people who wanted to harm me. He wasn't gonna hold me when my I felt sad. I wasn't gonna clean his wounds from fights.

I wasn't gonna annoy him anymore, I wasn't gonna be able to hug and spend time with him, I wasn't gonna be able to argue about ddot with him. He isn't gonna see me grow up or His music blow up.

He wasn't gonna scream at the game and make me shout at him which would end in us laughing and play fighting.

I slid down the side of the kitchen counters crying into my hands and knees. I tried to stay strong but the pain in my heart was too heavy and I felt like I was suffocating and Drowning in endless sorrow.

(Dont talk to me ill murder you, All the pain in my heartttt 😜💔⛓️ um anyways)

I got up and went to Treys room crying and crying my eyes hurting. I tried to breathe as my chest felt heavy I hugged the pillow on his bed and fell asleep.

--

𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 burned as I woke up I groaned and looked in the mirror, Damn nigga I look like a blowfish the fuck. I went into the kitchen and put two spoons into the freezer and put the chocolate pop-tart into the toaster.

After 3 mins it was done and I grabbed it before grabbing the spoons and held them under my eyes. My eyes had gone down and the pop-tart was at the temperature where I could eat it.

I hummed the beat for the song I wrote for Trey that people asked for.

(Nigga what in the high school musical😐)

I named the song angels and I had some lyrics wrote down I hummed them out. They sounded good so I went to the studio ddot and dd weren't there alot of niggas weren't only a few.

So I recorded the song.

******************

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 do I stop this rhyme
from this heart Of mine
I'm trying to take my time
craft the lines

nah I ain't trying lie
it's been hard to write
Had the stop myself
be cah I started crying

my brother passed away
it's been hard at times
and I've been scarred inside
still asking why

Nah I ain't masking pride
I'm trying to find the words
I know it sounds cliché but they can't define

But nah bro I love you
miss you the most
even though your gone I still feel you close