8 🫶🏾

I got home and finished my fries and Trey came down shouting at me I rolled my eyes and went to my room slamming the door behind me. Ruining my high.

I went to my room and put on joggers and my notti t-shirt. Then went live and put on too tact in the background rapping while lighting a blunt.

"And you know we smoking on Lotti, tickling in my body"

I rapped and then put my phone down to get sturdy. I was getting mad hype from my comments when I got tired I sat down laughing.

@DDosamafanpage: you knew notti?

"I've known him for as long as I've known ddot"

@Nottiosamafp: What was he like?

"He was always smiling and dancing he helped me through a lot"

I started tearing up and laughing at the things he used to say and do.

"I miss my baby boy"

I showed the camera pictures
I have with him and smiled.

"Baby boy left me I miss him"

I wiped my eyes and put my picture down.

@Sugarhillindifp: Do you have any tattoos or want any?

"Yeah I want one I want 'notti wuz here' on the inside of my arm on my wrist"

@User: Where dd and ddot

"Pretty sure they're at their homes"

@Jayklickin: We miss notti too mh

"Hey Jay"

I smiled and waved at my camera. After a while I went off live and went to bed.

*****Time skip some days*****

It had been a couple of days since ddot has talked to me and I was worried I messed us up.

I got outta my bed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast and record a video for a song with dd as he had asked me last night.

After breakfast I had a shower and got dressed into a grey t-shirt and grey joggers with grey crocs and nottis jacket

************************************

@sugarhillindi: Two guns down like wtf is a Trendy? 🙉𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚝, 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗, 𝙳𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊, 𝚃

𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚝, 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗, 𝙳𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊, 𝚃.𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 1.1𝚔 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜

@DDosama: See an opp 5 shots to his belly 😈
↪️ 💯💯

@Jayklickin: Gangsta 🤍
↪️ 🫶🏾🫶🏾

@T.reezy: Shut yo lil ass up
↪️ Yu dayroom 🙄

************************************

We were outside and I was getting sturdy in a circle of everyone with MIA playing in the background. Everyone hyped me up as I put up my hood pushing my curls forwards.

I was vibing and I heard ddots loud ass in the background which me slightly smile. I looked to the sky when we were hyping up dd and kissed my fingers.

"Love you notti"

I whispered and then Jay was dancing my man my man while we screamed and laughed. I was back in the middle, dudey and Jay was holding my arms and everyone was tapping my chest.

We vibed like crazy when we finished I was saying hi to everyone and then I saw ddot we made awkward eye contact before I had left with Trey because Trey had work inna morning and I had school.

************************************

* Next day *

I got outta my bed and had a shower, did my skincare then put on my black juicy set then did my make up and pout my hair half up and half down leaving to pieces in the front.

I sprayed myself with my body mist before putting it in my bag and everything else then went downstairs and put on my panda dunks.

I called for Treys lame ass and then I got into the car we got McDonald's on the way I was drinking my salted caramel frappe. I went into my class and ddot wasn't there, normal.

I can't lie I miss my twin but its fine I wasn't listening to whatever ms Smith was waffling on about I put my airpods in and my hood up listening to Dolo with my head on the desk.

"Like shake it lemme break it, arch your back and I bet you gonna take it"

I didn't feel like going to maths next so I skipped in an empty classroom I walked in and ddot was in there listening to music. I just went in and sat down listening to my playlist.

I hummed as I checked my socials and I got a notification from a fan tagging me in a video of me i liked it. I love my fans.

************************************

*DDot POV:*

I heard the door open and saw it was yah yah she sat down and was listening to music and checking her insta. I was snapped outta my thoughts when I got a notification from idris.

Idris asked if I wanted to do a video with dd and I said yeah.

************************************

Bro im mad tired it's 11:26 gn yall I got school.

Got more chapters soon idk to make them friends again in the next chapter orrr they can have a romantic scene in a few chapters yall decide lmk

Vote and comment 🫶🏾

#E4N🤍🕊
#EVE 🤍🕊

Forever 14 + 17 🤍🕊