38 🫶🏽

𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 to 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 while washing and brushing my hair. I stepped out of the shower as dd screamed the lyrics to the still playing in the background.

I laughed and put on my pink juicy sweats and white nike socks and pink crocs. Then I exited the bathroom and sat at the vanity as dd called out to my alexa.

"Alexa play 40s n 9s by Ddosama"

He said laughing

"Nigga got me saying my own name"

I shook my head and brushed my hair then did my edges before putting it into a plait before doing my skincare.

"Are you sure you're gone be okay while I go get my lashes and nails done??"

"Yes bro goo"

"You know the rules nigga"

"Yeah man I'll probably be with edot anyways my heart"

"Okay coo safety"

"Safety gang"

He said dapping me up as I left and looked at my phone and the cash app payment went through from Miles for my nails and the one from ddot for my lashes. I smiled happy then got into the uber outside of my house.

I got in and put my airpods in as he dropped me off after 10 mins he pulled up and I thanked him getting out. I sat in the waiting room and till my name got called as I sat and got my nails done.

After 30 mins the lady was done and I payed her then left and walked to the lash place and sat down till my turn.

When everything was done I got an uber home while ordering uber eats for everyone. I thanked the drive and shut the door entering my house seeing edot and ddot playing on the TV and dd smoking while talking to.. Miles?!

"Hey guys?"

"Hey hermosa"

"Wassup indi you look like you've seen a ghost"

"Nothing but hey"

"Ummm miles cmere"

"Sure"

He shrugged and walked towards me dapping me up.

"You and ddot are coo?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh okay that good he doesnt mind the fact me n you kissed like alot?"

"Hes coo, me and you are js friends and have you seen how fine I am I get bitches fast then you can say bitch waddup"

"Okay sit down playa"

I said doing bunny fingers to player he laughed and I laughed sitting inbetween dd and ddot. I sang brought my speaker down and blasted 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭.

I grabbed my phone and finished a tik tok I started this morning. Before posting on insta

******************************************