12 🫶🏾

- Time skip to a week later -

******************************************
📍 Miami 📍

Its like 2pm and we're on our way to our hotel ddot and dd are taking videos I can't help but smile at their little kid happiness.

I take a quick video and put it onto my story, after 10 mins we get to the hotel it was very fancy.

I was walking up to my room with ddot and we said nothing there was an awkward tension between us. I started packing my things away when ddot spoke up.

"Indiyah?"

"Hm?"

"Are we okay?"

"I don't know ask your girlfriend"

"Ion got one, she cheated on me"

I looked at him

"Oh"

He nodded I hugged him and he hugged me back I felt my body relax in his touch. We finished packing and smoked a blunt.

After a while we were mad high and I don't know if it was the weed but ddot looked so good right now.

He looked at me his eyes low with a lil smirk I kissed him he kissed back and after we made out he started kiss on my neck, making his way back up to my lips.

He pulled away and I layed my head on his chest as he played with my hair and we ended up falling asleep.

I woke up ddots arms around my waist his face in the crook of my neck, I sat up slowly grabbing my phone, the time read 16:36, I was hungry so I decided to go to the nearest McDonald's.

I texted kayla and asked if she would go with me, dd answered because kayla was asleep so he went with me instead he had the munchies anyways.

I waited outside of his door checking Google maps and saw it was a 5 min walk from here. We left and walked over.

I had 20-piece nuggets caramel frappe and fries and sauce. DD had a wrap, Fanta and fries. We ate and I checked my phone '3 missed calls from Ashley 🫶🏾'.

"Fuck"

I muttered, I forgot to tell him where I was.

"Double fuck"

DD said making me laugh and showed his phone of three messages by Kayla accusing him of cheating.

I called ddot and DD called kayla and was explaining then we made each other say something to them.

We got up and left I was sipping on my caramel frappe when I got a notification from 'sugarhillhottakes' it was me and ddot dancing with people saying we were dating cause of that and accusing ddot of cheating on his gf but he ain't even wit her triflin ass.

I rolled my eyes and put my airpods on and listened to we back pt 2. I sang along as we walked back. I got inside my room and I saw ddot on his phone, I couldn't be bothered to tall to him so I looked for something to wear at the pool.

************************************
- Time skip -

We got back from nandos the arcade we all were hanging in mine and ddot's room smoking and talking then when it hit 10 kayla and dd left.

I decided to light another blunt and listen to music. I listened to 24 hours and uploaded pics.

************************************